Not open for further replies.

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
:facepalm:

has anybody still waiting checked with classy or j0ker? spreadsheet indicates all shipping to be done by 6-25 [not that that means much with hibi]

Im waiting for a) my package b) 3 days after j0ker says shipping is complete or c) July 10

at this point I just really dont give a :censored:

I ordered these when I was getting into clearos.....ive been out of clearos for a while and I rebuild now. Im mostly done dealing with these china coops I cant deal anymore aside from 1 or 2 hosts. Ive moved on to greek stuff. more expensive, better quality, no BS

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
What the........

Sorry, I didn't know we had a spot until a few minutes ago.
No clue what the hold up could be with this. I received all my stuff on the 21st. Was actually surprised it got here that quick.
Not sure I got the right resistance Heads, but the count for everything is correct. Can't access the spreadsheet.

Hope people start getting their toys ASAP.:ohmy:

b34tn1k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2013
Littleton, CO
What the........

Sorry, I didn't know we had a spot until a few minutes ago.
No clue what the hold up could be with this. I received all my stuff on the 21st. Was actually surprised it got here that quick.
Not sure I got the right resistance Heads, but the count for everything is correct. Can't access the spreadsheet.

Hope people start getting their toys ASAP.:ohmy:

SS says you should have
10 SR protank coils
5 LR evod coils
5 SR evod coils
10 LR T2 coils

Hope that's helpful

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Hope you get the answer you're looking for Stoney. I'm not emailing her again. My last email she replied to said she'd send me a tracking number by last Thursday. Didn't happen, and now it's nearly been 7 days since then. Yet another week with nothing, meanwhile she's kickin' it, puffin away on her own pile o' kanger. I keep checkin' my Pop$$ hoping to see a refund.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I've resisted posting here until now, but at least I can bookmark this thread with a post ...

My total order is two (count 'em, folks, two) ProTanks. No heads, no nothing else. Two ProTanks. Nothing to count, nothing to match up, nothing to substitute. Two lousy ProTanks. I was one of the first ones to pay, I've had nothing but positive things to say about our hostess, and I think any fair-minded person would say I've been patient.

As of today, I've got nothing. No notice of shipment. No product. Nothing.

:blink:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
this is really worrisome - there have been some reports of wrong items received. what if, with sending out some orders as early as 6-18, she now can't fill the remaining orders?
i sure wish j0ker would reconsider keeping the co-op thread locked - plenty of people are probably not even aware of this thread ...

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I would like a jacket in black please

Your order has been noted. Wow, I'll bet I could cut and sew all the jackets, create a silk screen pattern, print and ship the jackets before I ever see my own order delivered. I could probably grow the cotton plants and spin the fibers as well.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Wish we could have a count of all of us who have received nothing. Unfortunately people aren't seeing this thread.
There are at least a few of us in this thread who have received no shipping notification and no package. I'm not sure what good it would do for us to know the total number. As long as there is one, that's one too many.

I discovered this thread by accident. I was reading the posts in the thread of another troubled co-op and the link was posted there, by Tiburonfirst if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread