Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Wish we could have a count of all of us who have received nothing. Unfortunately people aren't seeing this thread.
I only went back 2 days, but the best I can tell is the following folks have not received a shipping notice or a shipment:
Zooker
Shilo
me1969
Katdarling
Soul05
Daventura
Kat56
GravityGroove
MDV39
Waterman
Whatsat
TravTech
Txtumbleweed
Hploco
Davenkay
Cool Breeze
Cyric
Orobas
Matcas
Hypnoticspecter
Windy33
Politically Incorrect
Scott_Simpson
CoreyC
Stoneface

I wasn't sure, but maybe including:
Bigbells
Dunder Mifflin

Sorry if there are typos in the names above...

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Reivsed: I only went back 2 days, but the best I can tell is the following folks have not received a shipping notice or a shipment:
Zooker
Shilo
me1969
Soul05
Daventura
Kat56
GravityGroove
MDV39
Waterman
Whatsat
TravTech
Txtumbleweed
Hploco
Davenkay
Cool Breeze
Cyric
Orobas
Matcas
Hypnoticspecter
Windy33
Politically Incorrect
Scott_Simpson
CoreyC

Bigbells

I had to remove my own name. I have heard back from Hibi, and I should have received a shipping notice this morning. Hopefully, my box is making the trek up north. Woot...

me1969

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
wherever I roam
Reivsed: I only went back 2 days, but the best I can tell is the following folks have not received a shipping notice or a shipment:
Zooker
Shilo
me1969
Soul05
Daventura
Kat56
GravityGroove
MDV39
Waterman
Whatsat
TravTech
Txtumbleweed
Hploco
Davenkay
Cool Breeze
Cyric
Orobas
Matcas
Hypnoticspecter
Windy33
Politically Incorrect
Scott_Simpson
CoreyC

Bigbells

I had to remove my own name. I have heard back from Hibi, and I should have received a shipping notice this morning. Hopefully, my box is making the trek up north. Woot...

wow .

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State

Glad to hear your stuff is on it's way Stoney, I hope your order is correct and arrives very quickly.:2cool:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
TomCatt, thank you for the info to my ever-changing list.

Protank - uses Protank coils or Evod coils

Evod - uses only Evod coils

MT3S - uses T3S coils or Evod coils

T3S - uses T3S coils or Evod coils and ?

Baby T3 uses Protank coils and/or?

The Mini Scubagen 3 coop has already had it's one year anniversary. And yeah, somehow I managed to be part of that one too. :(

I sure know how to pick 'em.

Ummm... you and me both, kiddo. :grr: And you, Tom of Catt.

Katdarling got her stuff, I think Dunder did too...

I did. Want it Zooks? I'm getting ready to list the 2 Protanks, 3 Evods and 3 T3S.

Gawd I can't stand all the initials! Can't they just name them the Prodiddly, the Evodangelist and the Teathreesome?

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
I guess the money thing too is something at play in my lack of frustration. I invested a little over $50. For some that's pittance, to others that's a great amount.

Thanks to the person who informed me that it was Hibi who asked that the original thread be locked. I guess she then would not be happy about me making a new one and thus reluctant to post here. Sorry Hibs. Didn't want to add fuel to the fire. I just really enjoyed many of the people in this thread and learning about new and random different things and getting random advice and whatnot. I thought it was an outside official coming in and busting up what I thought was a fun party. You know, parties can have the disgruntled bah-humbug folks too.

I suppose I should have just been going off of the spreadsheet in terms of my "spamming" people's visitor pages with postings of this thread. But it's a lounge thread and I feel all are welcome. It just so happens that the original target audience was the peeps in this epic Kanger co-op.

Oh, I just noticed you can chat with the anonymous viewers currently looking at that spreadsheet. I wonder if they can see my Google ID though. I feel like I've already been far too open about myself here despite my strong desire for anonymity.

And checking on the ECF IDs, just off the top of my head I now see how several of those with $100+ invested in this were vocal from the start in their displeasure of this co-op. I feel that had I spent any more than I had then I'd probably be in your same angry boat, folks, whether anyone liked it or not.

Those who do co-ops are pursuing this avenue for the low cost of items, period. Co-op'ers aren't out there for the service or the feel-good nature of trying to do things in a "small" group or I dunno whatever else. Co-op'ers do this to save money, and thus finances of any degree are important to them. Whether someone is unemployed or just poor or whether they're making over 6 figures or are a trust-fund baby, everyone here shares the same frugality. Money lost and wasted is just that, and when that's all you're seeing then it's just going to continue to rain on your parade.

This is all just to say that I feel for you, folks, those who are extremely dissatisfied with this co-op and those who frequently post their frustrations and anger. It's all valid, feelings or no feelings. I hope those who might see this co-op as two-sided ,regarding those who are thumbs-up and thumbs-down, don't take that to heart and then assume some people in this co-op are jerks and others naive hippies.

I'll admit I got turned off initially by the disgruntled folks, but I know all to well that camp and how its membership is fiercely undying. Even with possible eventual comb-overs, the memories of this camp never fade. Some might have spent more time in this camp and thus paid more, some the opposite, but all will carry with them the certificate of participation.

And the same goes for those who might seem like me, all hunky dorey, things coming up roses. I feel like the outraged folks might hate me. Certainly when I've been to Camp Angry Folk I've disliked the peppy do-gooders. And then they go on to some how make you feel good or at least not so mad at them. That's the slimy trickster part of them. Sneaky snakes.

But perhaps I'm just worrying too much about what people think of me, like I always do, and then go on to waste time analyzing it and now typing it all out. But gosh, these past few hot, muggy, dark and stormy days have just totally depleted my energy. I have so much I need to seriously get done, but all I want to do right now is take a nap and my eyes are heavy writing this.

At some point early on in college I gave in to sleep and allowed its power over my life. It has not released its grasp, and so naps seem to be an integral part of my existence. No wonder I'm fat. :p

Flarg, you don't look fat...just really really tall

oh sorry, that's not really you?..bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread