Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I wonder if Kanger follows ECF. They may have seen the reuleaux squonk conversion and agreed it would be a phenomenal squonk. From form factor to regulation to battery life. A winner all the way around.
Now the decision to get in on a Pre buy. I have joined several pre buys in the past. It always seems I am the last one to get the product. Prices after release do not seem to make a pre buy worth it.
Dang, I want this NOW :vapor:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I wonder if Kanger follows ECF. They may have seen the Reuleaux squonk conversion and agreed it would be a phenomenal squonk. From form factor to regulation to battery life. A winner all the way around.
Now the decision to get in on a Pre Buy. I have joined several pre buys in the past. It always seems I am the last one to get the product. Prices after release do not seem to make a pre buy worth it.
I feel the same way. Just remember we still have Memorial Day sales and most of the pre-orders aren't ending until June 5th. ;)

Last edited:

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I wonder if Kanger follows ECF. They may have seen the Reuleaux squonk conversion and agreed it would be a phenomenal squonk. From form factor to regulation to battery life. A winner all the way around.
Now the decision to get in on a Pre Buy. I have joined several pre buys in the past. It always seems I am the last one to get the product. Prices after release do not seem to make a pre buy worth it.
I think that kanger put out their feelers on the version 1 and I'm sure it'll be readily available on launch day! Imo!?
----
And they'll probably over produce and we'll see the price drop just like the version 1 .... I'm gonna wait.

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
Put my unused black/green RX200 on the bay with intent to upgrade to the 200s but this announcement has me in a pickle.

Think I will await confirmation of better 510 on the RX200S and SS support on the Dripbox 160w from forum reviews. Leaning toward the Dripbox. Have been wanting a regulated squonker for some time now.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Put my unused black/green RX200 on the bay with intent to upgrade to the 200s but this announcement has me in a pickle.

Think I will await confirmation of better 510 on the RX200S and SS support on the Dripbox 160w from forum reviews. Leaning toward the Dripbox. Have been wanting a regulated squonker for some time now.

Know from a friend on another forum it will handle SS and Temp Control. Figure too it has good 510 connector lest he'd have complained about it being bad. From what I see of the 160, it is a Wismec RX200S clone simply using a squonk bottle instead of the third 18650 battery. I'm thinking it's worth the ~$60 to snap it up. Kanger DRIPBOX 160W TC MOD Starter Kit

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
The more I look at that version 2 I think that kanger skipped version 1.5 not sure I like the form factor. I really thought they would have put out a similar box but enlarge it a bit to fit a usable board.....and sealed the top to prevent juice leaking onto the board.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I wonder about the Deck on the new DripBox Atty. Notice the hole on the deck, I wonder if they changed the liquid feed from the first one.
Good to see a Velocity style deck. Wire holes seem pretty small for Claptons and such.
Kinda doesn't matter because you can use any bottom fed atty.

f358a5664f9c4c89b9d6acc8a63915ea.png

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm wondering if Kanger has a Single Battery, 60w TC SubMod in the Wings? That's Really what I want.

I Don't Like Big Mods. And I Don't need the Higher Amps that a Dual Battery Mod can Provide. But will probably get this Dual Battery DripMod when it comes out. If the Mod Reviews are Good that is.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Mr.Bungle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
East Jabip, NJ
I'm wondering if Kanger has a Single Battery, 60w TC SubMod in the Wings? That's Really what I want.

I Don't Like Big Mods. And I Don't need the Higher Amps that a Dual Battery Mod can Provide. But will probably get this Dual Battery DripMod when it comes out. If the Mod Reviews are Good that is.
I'm personally planning on building between 0.8 and 1.2 ohms and enjoying the crazy runtime. Would rather a single battery mod, but this will definitely hold me over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread