Status
Not open for further replies.

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
A lot of people have been recommending tanks using Kanger Protank 1 / Protank 2 / Evod etc. heads for new vapers, myself included.

I think while they have flaws, they've worked reasonably well for me, without too much fuss. I have had to replace heads in a matter of days using some juices, but compared to the cost of smoking, that didn't seem like a problem to me (although I always intended to go the rebuildable route eventually, and now have).

But complaints about QC keep coming up, and I've seen several people suggest that they're now a bad recommendation. So I'm curious, if you've bought Kanger heads recently (in the last few months), what do you think of them?

To keep it simple, I've just gone for a 5 star type rating. Think of this as an 'overall' rating. How good are they for the price?

Please don't vote if you aren't more or less certain your heads are genuine Kangers, that'll just muddy the waters... And if you have a problem which is clearly with the tank itself, please don't let that change your vote. This is about the heads (I realise the distinction is somewhat fuzzy with e.g. leaking).

Also, I've distinguished between new vapers and veterans in the options, to see if perhaps new users like them better than people who have tried a few other things. Obviously 'new vaper' and 'veteran vaper' is pretty subjective, and a lot more complex than how many months you've been doing it, so decide yourself what you are.

Last edited:

ManBearPig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2014
The Woods
I have bought 2 kanger AeroTanks from 2 different supplies within the past month and I'm happy with them. I have replaced 2 coils, one on each because of changing flavors and didn't feel like cleaning them and waiting for them to dry at the time. I run both with the air adjustment open all of the way and have noticed that one seems to have more airflow then the other but no complaints besides that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread