Kanger horizontal coil cartos in a carto tank= Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
I've seen some mention of this is various posts but I thought I would put out a dedicated thread for it.

For those of you using boges or other single coil cartomizers in a carto tank, I highly recommend you try the kanger bottom/horizontal coils. I think they are a better smoother vape with more vapor anyway and they work really well a carto tank.

Since the coil is horizontal on the bottom of the carto, the coil stays perfectly wet with just a punched hole or two and gravity does the rest of the work. The problem with vertical coil cartos is thicker liquid has a harder time fully saturating the filling. With the horizontal coil you only need to worry about the liquid getting to the bottom.

Anyway just my two cents, happy vaping!!

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Greatov,
I haven't used them in a tank but I do find the kanger bottom coils excellent to use too. And they dont snap and crackle when I'm vaping - I like a noiseless vape if I can. :)

Yeah absolutely, I feel like they are more forgiving with overfilling as well. You can top them off while still on your device without worrying about too much leaking

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I just placed a huge order and almost got some of those but I changed my mind at the last second... Now I'm ready to try them... Why oh why didn't I visit the forum first? Oh well. I'll get some next time.

Ah, that's the great thing about vaping - there's always a next time. Hope you enjoy what you did get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread