Kanger occ firing pin grommets

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksva

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy the grommet for the firing pin on the kangertech occ coils? This is the only part that will wear out that I haven't been able to locate in my quest to keep rebuilding them forever. I 'go thru' one coil about every 3 days and 420 days into vaping, that means I have rebuilt each of the 14 I have in rotation about 10 times. I have brand new ones I haven't used yet but I'm a creature of habit and can see that the coils I love are getting harder to find and the grommet is the only thing I can't replace to keep rebuilding them forever. Thanks

• Winner
Reactions: GOMuniEsq

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Hi guys. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy the grommet for the firing pin on the kangertech occ coils? This is the only part that will wear out that I haven't been able to locate in my quest to keep rebuilding them forever. I 'go thru' one coil about every 3 days and 420 days into vaping, that means I have rebuilt each of the 14 I have in rotation about 10 times. I have brand new ones I haven't used yet but I'm a creature of habit and can see that the coils I love are getting harder to find and the grommet is the only thing I can't replace to keep rebuilding them forever. Thanks

I was able to find these. It looks like some people were questioning whether they could use these grommets on the occ coils.

Working with OCC coils?: FastTech Forums

$2.16 Rubber Insulation Rings for eGo Batteries (50-Pack) 50-pack - grey at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

• Informative
Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread