The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger Pro Tank3 BDC resistance

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by Tunka, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tunka

Tunka Full Member

May 31, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I have a EVOD2 1.5 ohm dual coil Kangertech tank that I love. I am ordering a 5 pack of replacement coils for it as well as a Kangertech ProTank3 BDC 2.2 ohm.

Can I use a 1.5 ohm dual coil replacement head in a Kanger Pro Tank3 that calls for 2.2 ohm dual coil? If not, will the 2.2's work in the EVOD2?

Thanks!

Keep on Chuffin' :vapor:

2. steved5600

steved5600 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Dallas, Texas
    The PT3, Evod BDC/glass/etc and the aerotanks including the mega have heads that are interchangeable. If the kanger head is the taller one they are interchangeable. IMO the PT3 head is better than the BDCs as the enclosed one does not have as good a juice flow. To me IMO i think the enclosed non mega heads were not an improvement just Kangers attempt to make it rebuild proof. Which it is not. LOL just more trouble to rebuild. I don't have the mega head yet have some on order will see if they are better. They are suppose to be moe like the Nautilus head. You don't say which mod your putting these on. If you're using a twist or other early type versions of the ego batteries they supposedly don't like heads below 2ohms very much. So the 2.2 would be more desirable than the 1.5 ohms on a igo battery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.