Punta Gorda, Florida
  • Deleted by kno
  • Reason: innapropriate

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
for those of you who have dealt with us before, you'd know if you got something with a defect from the manufacturer it would be taken care of.

We don't offer warranties on consumables - but we're not going to stick anyone with a DOA. Please don't suggest this, it's ridiculous.

I've deleted threads suggesting such.

typo_joe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
South Carolina Coast
Man, I was just there Friday. If only I would have known... dang it now I gotta make another trip.

BTW, lots of love for iVape, just wish you would have had some Serendipity when I was there friday. Bummed.

See you guys soon.

Ohhhh... April Fools, so not cool. It was a good one though.

Last edited:

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
  • Deleted by kno
  • Reason: inappropriate, can't read.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Mine came today yea ..popped in a head filled her up put it on my Darwin and ....no love pulled it apart put it back together nada took it back apart put the other head on and it lives....glad it came with 2 heads!! Are these things rebuild able or fixable ??

Easily re-build-able. Fixable? Depends what's wrong. If it's open, you MAY be able to pull the pin and or bottom gasket to see if you can make the coil leg make contact. If shorted, the coil is either touching the metal side, or to much wire was left outside the bottom at the base.

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
Easily re-build-able. Fixable? Depends what's wrong. If it's open, you MAY be able to pull the pin and or bottom gasket to see if you can make the coil leg make contact. If shorted, the coil is either touching the metal side, or to much wire was left outside the bottom at the base.

Thanks will tinker with it when I get time right now its working great with the second head and I bought a box of spares, I pulled the bottom center pin out and the wire looks fine, now just gotta figure out how to pull the center tube out of the top its on pretty tight. but thanks on the info I'll try to get it going this weekend

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
Well pulled the wick the wires was twisted together , used same wire wound a new coil with some wick I had fired it up works hope it wicks good . I didn't know that these could rebuilt just like the old star dusts love these things hope you still have some by Friday I want another one or two
Thanks again
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread