Kanger Subtank Plus/Kbox Airflow issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Well would you look at that. I'm pretty amazed that it happened, but glad you talked it out with the vendor. Thanks for coming back and updating.
Hey Jason I finally found out what I already thought it was. I heard back from Kanger and where the coil attaches to the AFC base is supposed to have four rectangular holes as shown in the first picture and mine is the second pic and was made with ZERO rectangle holes and hence why I have no air flow at all. Someone just forgot to machine the holes and the rep I talked to said he has never seen that and was pretty amazed as well. He had to check my QR codes to make sure it wasn't a clone. Now waiting on their reply.

Reactions: vjdossey

Ohm Gnome

Apr 27, 2015
Douglasville Ga
Hey Jason I finally found out what I already thought it was. I heard back from Kanger and where the coil attaches to the AFC base is supposed to have four rectangular holes as shown in the first picture and mine is the second pic and was made with ZERO rectangle holes and hence why I have no air flow at all. Someone just forgot to machine the holes and the rep I talked to said he has never seen that and was pretty amazed as well. He had to check my QR codes to make sure it wasn't a clone. Now waiting on their reply.
That is funny. Other than you having to wait to be able to enjoy it. I really wouldn't want to give that back. I'm glad you figured it out. Hopefully they will respond soon. I'm waiting to hear from eleaf and the waiting is not fun

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
It's looking like It'll be 50 watts And down to 0.3 ohms. The new (new, then new again, then revised?) Mini that comes with the kit looks pretty sick. Has a ceramic coating that's either black or white matching the tank And a delrin drip tip. I have a sneaking suspicion that they've really been paying attention to the forums and consumer complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread