Kanger Subtank Plus Splash???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten182

May 22, 2015
I've recently been having a problem with splashing.. it started really bad when i had to change my coil to a 1.8ohm i think it was or maybe 1.2 but i had my wattage at 20w... i was told that it was just my coil not working properly or something so i bought more .5ohm coils... still having the same problem.. I normally have my wattage at 20-25.. mind you my air flow is all the way open.. I seen on another form that I should put my wattage at 30 and it seems to be a lot better but I dont want to burn out my coil so fast.. is there a happy medium?

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
I've recently been having a problem with splashing.. it started really bad when i had to change my coil to a 1.8ohm i think it was or maybe 1.2 but i had my wattage at 20w... i was told that it was just my coil not working properly or something so i bought more .5ohm coils... still having the same problem.. I normally have my wattage at 20-25.. mind you my air flow is all the way open.. I seen on another form that I should put my wattage at 30 and it seems to be a lot better but I dont want to burn out my coil so fast.. is there a happy medium?

Also, the quicker it wicks, the more juice is on the coil to heat up. If there is too much juice on the coil, it will "splash"/"spit" at you

I'm assuming you didn;t know that, seeing how this is in the new members forum, but i'm PROBABLY wrong since you have a Subtank lol,

So in the case you are NOT a complete newbie, I apologize for the elementary school response.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
From my experience the .5 ohm coil worked great on 50 50 and then it freakin gunkes up after a week. To tell you the truth. The rba deck seems tk work better for me on the subtank mini. I would try that if I were you. It will save you money. When it burns out just rewrap and rewick. Or you can just do a dry burn then rewick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread