Kanger Subtank RBA builds - who has pics? I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Ladies and fellers;

After much anticipation, research, and pouring over Phil's review/comparison video I couldn't resist buying the Subtank...and thankfully so!! Seeing as I'm a 'mech-mod/dual-coil' kind of guy, the pre-made coils simply didn't cut the mustard for me and off to rba Land I went. Took some trial and error to figure out how to successfully build duals onto this thing, but it friggin' ROCKS. Unless they make another version with more airflow/traditional build deck, I can safely say that this is the last tank I will ever buy...unless of course I decide I want another, that is!

Anyhow, I've been digging around trying to find pictures of other Subtank users' builds, ideas, and the like and have yet to come across anything of substance. I've pictures of my build from start to finish but have no idea how to get them from my phone to here - it's been a while since I've been on the forums, so maybe someone can enlighten me. Pretty sure things have evolved from the Photobucket days, I hope!

Peace.

sunnata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
voidness
Ladies and fellers; After much anticipation, research, and pouring over Phil's review/comparison video I couldn't resist buying the Subtank...and thankfully so!! Seeing as I'm a 'mech-mod/dual-coil' kind of guy, the pre-made coils simply didn't cut the mustard for me and off to RBA Land I went. Took some trial and error to figure out how to successfully build duals onto this thing, but it friggin' ROCKS. Unless they make another version with more airflow/traditional build deck, I can safely say that this is the last tank I will ever buy...unless of course I decide I want another, that is! Anyhow, I've been digging around trying to find pictures of other Subtank users' builds, ideas, and the like and have yet to come across anything of substance. I've pictures of my build from start to finish but have no idea how to get them from my phone to here - it's been a while since I've been on the forums, so maybe someone can enlighten me. Pretty sure things have evolved from the Photobucket days, I hope! Peace.
not sure much has changed since the Photobucket days :p nowdays I much prefer using Imgur.com for hosting images. Just paste from clipboard or upload image from your computer. Then paste the bbc code into the forum post. HTH

edit: forgot you wanted to post from your phone, imgur also has an app so that you can upload directly

Last edited:

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
If you have an android phone get the tapatalk app to access the forum anytime. It is super easy to upload pics from your phone with, just a few quick taps...

The last vape pic I took. Uploaded from my S4 using tapatalk
61b69a50eb75f1504fd9a40c88216522.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread