The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger T2 (Polycarb) - Citrus/Tank crackers (TFA)

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by HappyJupiter, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HappyJupiter

HappyJupiter Full Member

Mar 13, 2016
    Canada
    So I'd like to make some diy juice and I've decided I like the look of TFA. Every single flavour I'm interested in is labelled as a "tank cracker" on this site... (Flavor Percentage Recommendations)

lemon, key lime, lemon lime, grapefruit, orange, citrus, even plum, nectarine etc...

It seems I only like to vape citrus or "bright tart/sour fruits" :) I really don't like sweet or candy stuff.

I've been using juice from my local vape shop (lime and a blood orange) in my Kanger T2 without any clouding or cracking for a several weeks now. (50/50 pg/vg)

So my question is, what are your thoughts on using any of these citrus flavours in my Kanger T2 (polycarbonate)? Is there a percentage I can stay below on flavour to reduce the possibility of clouding or cracking? Has anyone used them successfully in a plastic tank? If so how much did you use? Should I really worry so much? :)

(back story on why I want to use my Kanger T2s: after trying many tanks it seems to be the best vape for me. I have a Nautilus mini with BVC, Aspire CE5 with BVC, and a few other clearos. None worked well for me... I can't seem to get a BVC to work well - entirely too much gurgling, snapping, popping etc. So frustrated so I stopped using them all!! The Kanger T2s just seem to work consistently without any fuss and that's what I need to keep me off the cigarettes! ;)

Wish they made a glass single top coil long wick tank!

Thanks for any advice on the citrus/tank crackers in my T2!

2. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.