The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger T2 - what is your favourite ohm heads choice

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Nubbie, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    I have just started using them and love the setup.

My question to everyone is what is your favourite ohm heads and what setup are you running them on.

Right now I have the 1.5 and 1.8's, running on a standard ego. Really enjoy the 1.8's right now, but with a MVP on the way I know I should get a higher ohm to be able to leverage the vv. What suggestion can everyone give for my next replacement purchase?

Cheers
    Nubbie

2. Nubbie

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    Mainly looking at the difference of getting the 2.2 or the 2.5's

Thanks!

3. Ostinato

Ostinato Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Budapest
    Dont forget to get a 510-ego adapter before yr mvp arrives.

You can use any coil head on it.

kuldve patatalppal

4. Nubbie

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    Thanks, it's already in the mail ;)

5. vapmex

vapmex Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    Mexico
    I loved the 1.8 ohms V1 heads (with the bottom cone), unfortunately these are now deprecated, a 2.5 Ohms head works pretty well with a VV at 4.1 Volts. Somewhere I read that the future of vaping is on higher resistance coils with VV batteries.

6. Naterza

Naterza Full Member Verified Member

Nov 28, 2012
    United States
    I really like the 2.8ohm heads on my ego twist at around 4.0 volts. I also have the 2.5, and 1.8 ohm heads. They don't like the higher voltage much though, I get burnt hits any higher than 3.7 on the 1.8's.

7. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hmmm... the 1.8 ohm head at 3.7 to 4.2 v works great... I tend to avoid higher ohm heads due to the need of higher voltage and higher energy drain...higher ohm might last longer due to thicker resistance but it's also more fragile. I'd go with the lowest resistance available.

8. blebs

blebs Full Member Verified Member

Oct 12, 2012
    North Canton, Ohio
    I'm using 1.5-1.7 ohm head on my Ego twist at 3.2 volts and it works well for me. I have another with the 2.8 ohm head and I have to crank it to 4.0 or more to get the same results at 3.2 with the lower resistence head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.