Kanger T3 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Yes, the airy draw is completely normal.

I've had one last 1 day (gurgling and leaking out of the bag, and after cleanings / etc. never got any better), and then a couple others I have 2 weeks on so far after a couple cleanings.

FWIW, I like the 'mini' T3 a bit better - noticeably reduced capacity, but better flavor (IMO) and less gurgling. On the full sized T3, that looong center pipe with the head pipe inside it just becomes a perfect condensation chamber. And liquid then gets trapped in between the two pipes - no amount of blowing will help because it's between the pipes, not the central tube.

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
{snip}

FWIW, I like the 'mini' T3 a bit better - noticeably reduced capacity, but better flavor (IMO) and less gurgling. On the full sized T3, that looong center pipe with the head pipe inside it just becomes a perfect condensation chamber. And liquid then gets trapped in between the two pipes - no amount of blowing will help because it's between the pipes, not the central tube.
Where did you get your "mini"?

I'm trying to come up with a stealth setup and a 400(ish) eGo battery with a T3 mini seems to fit the bill nicely.

KySky

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Kentucky
Just got one of these and I wanted to ask if the really airy draw normal?

I had been using my T3 for 24hrs and did not like the draw on it at all. Then I discovered that there are three small air holes on the base of the T3 that mounts to the battery. I simply took a toothpick and stopped up two of the three air holes. Now the draw is what I was expected it to be in the first place. I never noticed the air holes before and had not seen anyone comment on it when I was reviewing which clearo's to buy.

Hope This helps your draw issues. BTW, I've had mine for a week now with no leaking issues using 80pg/20vg juice.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I have found if I just wrap my finger around the base a bit it will tighten the draw up some. I just don't want it to get overheated. I have been trying to get my mother on the vaping wagon and she has used 1 of my cartos and didn't really care for it. I let her try my Kanger and she told me to order her a Vision Spinner and 3 of the Kangers! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread