The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger T3S Mini, my new go to clearo!

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by gbojar, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gbojar

gbojar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Largo, Florida
    When i got my T3S I remember thinking that I hoped they would make a mini, and low and behold, the T3S mini was made. I get bored with juice quick but the T3S holds a little more than I like to vape all at once, so now I only have a max of 1.3ml, plus being smaller it fits better in my pocket attached to my Twist. Here is a full T3S Mini article if you want to know more about it like diameter and all the other specs. I noticed the replacement heads are just a tiny bit too long which Kanger is aware of and reportedly fixing. It still makes a leak proof seal so it doesn't affect it in any way other than a barely noticeable gap between the base and bottom tank ring. So the T3S mini is gonna be my go to for a long time!

2. THETOTALLYCOOL

THETOTALLYCOOL Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2013
    Spanish Harlem
    Agreed, they're pretty cool. Currently, I have one on a 350ma battery in a flashlight holder as my back-up. Once I get rid of all these sample flavors which I shouldn't have bought, the mini will be filled with menthol, arctic.

3. Hoot48

Hoot48 Full Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Palm Springs, Ca.
    I have two mini t3s and two regular...different flaves...when im out and obout I like small. Also Ive been rebuilding coil using cotton. Awsome vapr and flavor...great little clearo...love them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.