Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
I missed this! I have been dieing for a battery that lasts longer than my 808. I feel like I have batteries plugged in everywhere! If anyone who got multiples decides to sell one, please keep me in mind!

Thanks,
Angela

I have everything but the cone and gift box to create a starter kit for you. The cone is largely for aesthetics but your opinion may vary. Let me know if you are interested.

BTW - I have enough to create about 5 kits so please let me know if anyone else is interested.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
I have sold out on all of these kits and make shift kits. I am now faced with the decision of re-ordering these units from the supplier. I would like everyone's opinion on these kits if you happened to pick one up. Also do you see these starter kits as having a good value at the $40 to $45 price range?

The closeout price on these was well below cost. I wanted to get these units out there in people's hands because I have always personally like them but was never able to create a buzz surrounding the Vgo. Needless to say the $19.99 price tag created a buzz.

Thanks for your input.

Mike

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Hi Mike,

I'm really enjoying this kit and wish I'd bought more. I consider myself very lucky to have gotten it at the sale price.

I have Riva 901's, but I much prefer this VGO 808 to them now!

It has a great satiny/rubber finish and seems very well made. I really like the gold accent trim. The cone screws on smoothly, and the battery feels well balanced in my hand. The button has responded on both batts instantly every time and I like the blue led on the bottom.

I've been using it exclusively for four days and ALL my 808's cartos screw easily onto the battery. Even cartos I have trouble with on standard kr808 batts and Riva 901's!

I think it's a great looking, well made kit and the fact that it comes from a vendor I trust.. well, I
would buy it again, even at a higher price.

As always, just my humble opinion.
N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread