Kangertech not responding to emails or Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

work_permit

Dec 14, 2011
New York
Hi there.

Three weeks ago, I placed a large order with Kangertech on their online website. They took my money, but never sent a shipping confirmation. Last week I sent multiple emails asking for the status of the order, but they never responded. I tried skyping their office just now, but they are offline.

I have used them for years and they have always been reliable. I understand the Chinese new year may have been an extended an additional week, and there may be additional delays due to the epidemic. But I thought their offices would be open, as they are located in Shenzhen which I believe is not on lockdown.

Does anyone have any information on what may be going on?

Thanks

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think the universe is crawling with folks trying to skype Kangertech on president's day, probably. I get you want answers. Sometimes, you have to wait.

Any one of your scenarios could be accurate, but I EXPECTED to wait longer than usual for a support ticket to be answered by 3Fvape, and I DID wait longer than usual but they got back to me in the end.

I would say give it a few days. They are probably focusing on getting orders out etc. When you are behind, you can't catch up on everything at once.

However yes, someone MAY come along and say I had contact with Kangertech. Maybe.

Or, you may be the first person to contact KT once it is open for business/questions. IDK.

But all your speculations sound fairly reasonable to me. That's all I'm saying.

Anna

work_permit

Dec 14, 2011
New York
I figured it would be a long shot asking on this forum. I was taking the chance that there are BM owners who purchase on Kangertechs wholesale site (like I did), and would have some information or contacts. Or perhaps some information on other companies in Shenzhen.

Thanks for sharing your experience with 3Fvape. I see on their website they are acknowledging a backlog from the new year and many of their workers are still not back due to the epidemic. Thats helpful

3FVAPE 2020 Chinese New Year Schedule - 3FVape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread