The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wanted Kangertech Subtank + (7ml), and/or glass replacement.

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by Ramshaka, Jul 8, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ramshaka

Ramshaka Full Member Verified Member

Don't necessarily need anything but information on where I can get this at a decent price, but if anyone has one laying around they're not using anymore, that'd be great too. I have my original, and the glass broke, and now I'm searching for a replacement, as I have hundreds of atomizers for it. Wouldn't mind getting any tank that takes those heads, newer the better, but I've got a special place in my heart for my old tank, and I'd like to keep it alive, with some new glass, that I can't just make (unfortunately).

Thanks for any help, in advance.

2. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ed Brown

Ed Brown Super Member ECF Veteran

Ramshaka, I might have what you are looking for. My neighbor found it when cleaning out her shed and she just gave it to me. I don't use it. Since it was given to me, I'll give it to you. PM me if interested.

Ed

20210719_203620.jpg 20210719_203641.jpg 20210719_204038.jpg 20210719_204047.jpg 20210719_203641.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  5. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Ramshaka - You likely didn't get an Alert letting you know about the generous offer Ed Brown made above. So I'm tagging you now, to let you know about it. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Ed Brown

Thanks for helping, JCinFLA. Did I do something incorrectly?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vinnybagodoughnuts

Vinnybagodoughnuts Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2015
    Shes just tagging the member in case they didn't get an alert that you posted here.:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2015
    You're welcome. :)
    Nope, you didn't do anything incorrectly. It's just that when the @ is used immediately in front of a member's name, (if you haven't quoted the person you posted to)...that person will still get an Alert that you've written a post specifically to them. Otherwise, he/she may not know there's been a new post to him/her...until the next time they check here.

In other words...if @ was in front of Ramshaka,...in your post, he'd have gotten an immediate Alert about your very generous offer. So, I just tagged him about it to let him know. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ed Brown

OK, cool. I learned something.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ramshaka

Ramshaka Full Member Verified Member

Thanks to all for trying to alert me. You guys are super, and I maybe need to pay more attention.