The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanthal Wire in the GTA

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by frankbooth, Nov 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frankbooth

frankbooth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Anyone know where I can grab some Kanthal 28,32 gauge wire in the GTA over the weekend? I broke the only piece I had trying to squeeze an extra coil out of it.
    I know Canvape carries some but I don't think they bring it to the flea markets.

Please anyone I'm desperate!!:(

2. recidivus

recidivus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2012
    Canada
    You could try contacting canvape and getting them to bring some specially for you. I know the few vendors here that hit flea markets only bring a few items but are more than happy to bring what you need if you ask.

3. frankbooth

Aug 21, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Yeah that is true, Tom had mentioned that he could do that before but it's kinda short notice, I guess I'll give it a shot anyway.

4. frankbooth

Aug 21, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Well Tom msg me back and no luck for the weekend any other suggestions? Any members willing to part with a piece?
    I'll double what ever you are willing to part with and throw in some 400 mesh when it arrives next week.

5. oshiet

oshiet Full Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Toronto
    If your still needing some, I can part with a few feet of 32-A1. Throw me a PM, I'm in the Markham area.

I was in the same situation before... nearly cried when I burnt the coil so short that I couldn't rebuild it no more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.