Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welcome to Kat’s Calamari Klub! Pull up a chair, grab a wristband, order a drink, and make y’selves comfortable.

We decided to start this thread because:
  • There are no current ECF threads open for owners or shoppers of/for Squid mods
  • We wanted a place for people to be able to discuss these mods without clogging up other threads
  • Since some new accessories (battery covers, silicone sleeves, wraps, etc.) for the Double Barrel were made available today, we figure that today’s as good a day as any (to start a thread)
So whether you already own a Squiddie, or are just interested in them, feel free to engage.

We also realize there may not be a tremendous amount to talk about, since these mods appear to be ultra-simplistic, both in features and operations, but hey - who are we to decide what people do or don’t want to talk about.

Potential topics? Idunno…
  • Menu
  • Battery door
  • Paint jobs
  • Tanks that sit nicely
  • Recipes for fried calamari
  • Side dishes for fried calamari
  • Drinks that pair with fried calamari :toast:
What-EVER! We’re here now, so have at it; and stop clogging the other threads!!! ;-)

For the under-exposed, there is currently just one Squid mod available for purchase. It’s the Double Barrel v2.1 (y’all can Google it your own-dang-selves if ya want).

Coming soon though, fast on its heels, is the TAC21. It’s very similar to the Double Barrel, and can work with 21700 batteries, as well as 18650’s, with a sleeve. It also has a hinged battery door, and is a bit larger (“bit’ being subjective).

Okay, I’ve blabbermouthed enough already (Shud’up, Kat!), so I’m leaving this here for anyone who may wander in.

Check your wristbands on your way OUT, please. You didn’t think you could keep them, did you? Oh, no-no-no…

Let’s get this party started (to wherever it may or may not lead). Squiddies at the door - c’mon in!

“We’ll be here all week, and please don’t forget to tip your waitress! DJ @Katdarling , queue the music…”

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
20171229_220936.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ummmmmmmm...

DPL.......

It's KALAMARI, dahling. ;)
luvya 5-2

I kan't believe I missed that! :facepalm: ;)

I'm just feeling bad for the person you inadvertently tagged, who's going to have NO IDEA why they were tagged. Sorry about that, Whomever.

:cool::lol:

Reactions: gnees

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread