Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yepperz.
Unlike Don Michael Corleone (Al Pacino),,,
I'm tickled crap-less the 2 of ya drug me back in on this one :)
Big Salute & Thanks to my 2 favorite Gear-Enablers! :thumbs:

The honor, sir, is ours.

'Scuse the crummy handwriting "skills", please

Salute.PNG

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
How long did they last you, KAS? Kat's been getting about a freakin' week. :lol:

Just 5 days, but I did not let it go down to nothing, I think there was about a 1/4 of the bar left. Also the bats I am using are not brand new, I am going to order some more of the Brown LG's. at the end of the month. Usually at work I grab my BB Rev 4 first, but this week I have been grabbing the squiddie every time. I am going to have to see if I can possibly order another one also, one is just not enough. :)

KAS

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just 5 days, but I did not let it go down to nothing, I think there was about a 1/4 of the bar left. Also the bats I am using are not brand new, I am going to order some more of the Brown LG's. at the end of the month. Usually at work I grab my BB Rev 4 first, but this week I have been grabbing the squiddie every time. I am going to have to see if I can possibly order another one also, one is just not enough. :)

KAS

Idunno - they sure seem built for the long run, but I'd never blame someone for buying vape gear. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
View attachment 716859
*crappy Pic :eek:

Well, finally unboxed and put into Service.
Batt Door was a tad tight (like I prefer) but went on with mild but firm push-down & forward effort. Using brown LG HG2's (my preferred Batt).
Loaded a Siren v2 24mm (in appropriate matching brushed SS finish ;)) on it built 317L SS @ 0.37 R, set to 24W on the DB, and Lit the Fires,,,,,,
First impressions; Freaking AWESOME on ALL Facets :thumb: and EXACTLY as expected, envisioned and as was portrayed by you all and Reviews.
More to follow later.

So, ya like it? :vapor:

Did I tell ya'll how freaking Stoked & Fired-Up I am about this Dbl Barrel ;)

So, ya LIKE it? ;) :vapor: ;) :vapor:

Yepperz.
Unlike Don Michael Corleone (Al Pacino),,,
I'm tickled crap-less the 2 of ya drug me back in on this one :)
Big Salute & Thanks to my 2 favorite Gear-Enablers! :thumbs:

We thank YOU, General Knows What's Good!!! Our pleasure, but please believe that no coercions were hurt in the recommendation of this device. :D

I finally had to charge the batteries, at 9 watts they sure do last a long time. :blush: :)

KAS

Yep Yep. Like TOTALLY, dude.

How long did they last you, KAS? Kat's been getting about a freakin' week. :lol:

Actually, she's been getting around 10 daze before batt changers!

Cat O' Hit, "317L SS" They make that? :blink: Hu Gnu.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Idunno - they sure seem built for the long run, but I'd never blame someone for buying vape gear. :)

Oh it's not for worrying about them lasting, I usually carry 2 radius's and 2 billet box's with me to work, all with different flavors. I need one more so I can leave the radius's at home. Of course I also want every color. :D

KAS

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh it's not for worrying about them lasting, I usually carry 2 radius's and 2 billet box's with me to work, all with different flavors. I need one more so I can leave the radius's at home. Of course I also want every color. :D

KAS

Ah, yes. I'm a "Two in the hand" guy myself. For O&A though, those are usually either JACs or XVOs (my personal O&A preferences). The XVO is basically a Billet Box (size & weight), without the hassles, and with rounded corners.

Love my BBs but...(wish they had remained the same as the older ones, like the Squid NAILED on the head).

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I still see the B Boxes as beautiful, and kleverly made, and viable sweet vapes.

View attachment 717079

Yep I love them, I got 3 Rev 3's, and one Rev 4 sitting here right now. The Squid's are going to be new members of the vape gear family here. :)

KAS

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I gotta say I love the silly thing. All my mechs are sitting on the desk wondering what they did wrong. And my Stainless SV is really down in the dumps because I stole the Serpent SMM off it to put on the squiddie. My new toppers are lost in the mail. They were "out for delivery" yesterday, same as the Squid, but they never got here and today they are "delayed." (sigh) Fortunately I have the Squid to keep my spirits up.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
So, ya like it? :vapor:

So, ya LIKE it? ;) :vapor: ;) :vapor:

We thank YOU, General Knows What's Good!!! Our pleasure, but please believe that no coercions were hurt in the recommendation of this device. :D

Yep Yep. Like TOTALLY, dude.

Actually, she's been getting around 10 daze before batt changers!

Cat O' Hit, "317L SS" They make that? :blink: Hu Gnu.

Affirmative & a BIG 10-4 on the "Like It" :thumb:

and, Affirmative on the 317L SS as well.
I gets it off The Etsy from Unkamen same as my Ti :)
No reason over the 316 other than when 1st bought some SS to build with several yrs ago, Unkamen didn't have any 26ga 316 but did have some 317L. Got some 28ga for twistin' up and the like.
The rest,,,, history.
I'm an old Dog of Habit and tend to dance with them that brung me (unless they start steppin' on my toes ;))

Gotta return to the Work-Farm today to (as BTO says,,,) start yo slavin' Job & getcho Pay. So, probs be tore-up and lashed to the Mast or swabbin' the Decks and doing all the Grunt-Work as punitive Pay-Back by one's Peers for being "sick" yesterday.
Bad Kitty! BAD Kitty! :(
Ya'll be good, enjoy this Out-Freakin-Standing Day, and as always;
Vape On & Enjoy! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread