Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The db was the first 2 battery mod I was interested in and probably the only one I will own. Instead of getting the tac 21 like I originally intended I'm thinking of just buying a second db as a backup. Other than that I only use single battery mods. In fact I'd LOVE to see the db design modified to work as a single battery squonker. Don't change anything on it except for replacing the battery under the 510 with a squonk bottle. :) I'd buy 3 or 4 of those!

My first thought, back when it first came out, was, "If they make a single battery version, I'll buy two."

And I still will, if they ever do. Not a squonk, just a single barrel... (for me). :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:thumbs:

No desire for a squoneroonie here, but a single batt DeeBee? SIGN ME UP!

+1'ing~

oh-yeah-thats-what-im-talking-about.jpg

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
My first thought, back when it first came out, was, "If they make a single battery version, I'll buy two."

And I still will, if they ever do. Not a squonk, just a single barrel... (for me). :)

I'd probably buy one of those as well :)

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
After scouring the Interwebz for a stinkin' Blk DB and coming up emptier than the soul of an Ex :eek:,
I decided to go on and pull the trigger on a complete Kit (DB & PMT) that Squid did still have In Stock in the Satin Blk. So,,, got my Blk DB but also got another PMT and although I got my issues with it worked out, it is performing flawlessly, and it looks freakin awesome; I don't need another right now especially another in black.
But, it only added @ $30 to what the DB alone would have been shipped even after the SVG Discount. So, figured no biggie and I'll just sell this new one unopened/sealed in Box for that and be a wash.
PMT alone, after 10% SVG Discount, plus Squid Priority Shipping (the cheapest they offer and I applaud that Stance), runs $36.79.
I recoup the diff and somebody saves almost $7.

Makes sense,,, to me anyways :w00t: Make sense to you?

Busey.jpg

If it does, please say so and make me feel better about my impatient compulsive behavior.

Slingblade  I Reckon So.jpg

If not,,,

AhJeez plain.jpg

then Keep It to Ya'self :sneaky:

Slow Day at the Work-Farm and I'm bored with very little outlet Channel for my creative genius or what Dr. Labotomeister calls maniacal tendencies and psychotic energies :confused:
Oh well.... indulging my VGCD & Posting about it shore does beat going back on the Horse-Tranq's :lol:

I realize this ain't the FS section and not listing it here. Just thinking it thru out-loud in type :D
When I receive it, I will list it properly and make some lucky person a dang fine Deal on an equally fine piece of Gear.

Anyways,,,,
I got the Black DB coming so,,,
YAY! right? :blink:

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Bless you suprtrkr, Gnees & DPL, bless ya'll :thumbs:
I'ma show the Gen. your "Co-Signatures" if my Requisition comes under scrutiny to prove that even the rational and sane (not too much of a stretch I pray ;)) see the Madness to my Means & Methods... I mean Madness of the Mean Madness,,, I mean,,, aww hail...
I'm still screwed ain't ah :cry:

It's worth it and I'm fairly certain she's given up on reining this ol' no-count beat-down mule-headed Horse up in the Barn anyways.
If not,,, that's on her :banana:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
@Hitcat44 I went threw that one week ago today, and I see you already ordered the kit thing, but the next day they added some stock. That doesn't mean they will add some tomorrow, but for me anyway patience was a virtue. I was almost going to do the same thing, but realized I would never use that thing. :|

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Dammit kas,,,
You're not helpin matters now is ya :(
IF they DO add Blk Stock tomorrow,,, I'll feel really Really bad.
For all of about as long as it takes to say "Oh Well" :lol:

Sorry about that, but it did happen that way. I checked stock one more time at 9:30 Tuesday night right before bed and they added 10 more. :?: I thought why would they be adding stock that late in the day, I ordered right away, then went to bed. :sleep:

KAS

I really do love these things, I put the new bat's in Friday and still going strong. :)

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Just checked Squid-Site and,,,,,

VINDICATION is MINE and Justified in my Excesses I AM :headbang:

so HA! Take that Prudence, Patience, and Moderation. There is NO place for your Wisdom or Way of Life here at Ft. Vape ;)

WHEW,,,,! got lucky on that one didn't I :2cool:
But, shhhhh....
that Intel is Top-Echelon Classified :thumb:

*watch 'em load up a hundred of the Bastiches later today :lol:
If they dare,,,, We here at Ft. Vape will loose the Dogs of War in an unholy Torrent of Pain led by Ol' Horse-Soldier Sgt. Major Taggert!

Now that all that Mamby-Jahamby is behind us,,,
Ya'll have a fantabulous and blessed Day now ya hear :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread