Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Lordy, all forty-one pages. I never used Roadside before, but I put a "Notify me" email address in there for the double barrel. Do you all use them for batteries?

View attachment 728583

I bought some vtc5as from them along with my squid purchase. They were legit. Normally I order from imrbatteries.com but this was my first married pair and I only needed two for the db test drive.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Squid Squadron 1.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lordy, all forty-one pages. I never used Roadside before, but I put a "Notify me" email address in there for the double barrel. Do you all use them for batteries?

View attachment 728583

I don't normally, CMD. I usually stick to Orbtronics, RTD, or Illumn (in my personal order of preference).

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

View attachment 728583

Funnily enuf, I prolly would NOT hesitate to shop batts at Roadside. They have proved themselves beyond a shadow of my doubt to be reputable, and then some. I happen to think you'd be fine ordering batts from them.

Prolly more than fine. :)

So Hitster...... ya Like-A da Squidlies? :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Funnily enuf, I prolly would NOT hesitate to shop batts at Roadside. They have proved themselves beyond a shadow of my doubt to be reputable, and then some. I happen to think you'd be fine ordering batts from them.

Prolly more than fine. :)

I'm sure too, Kat, and I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I did want to answer the question honestly though, and you know how I am with batteries.

OCD much (me)? :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And I do not disagree with the listie, darlin'. I subscribe to it as well! But now have added Roadside to my list of trusted vendorinos.

Si, senorita. I trust him implicitly too. Good peeps, for sure.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Roadside gets two thumbs up from me. Plus, the choices are mouth watering... still running in circles today, but had a “happy” happening. Had to go to the post office to get a VERY heavy,large package. I asked to borrow their dolly to get it to my suv. Postal worker said he didn’t think I could lift it :grr:,then offered no help. A wonderful young man in his Army fatigues gave up his place in a looooong line to come load it for me. Whoever he is, God bless him with whatever he needs today.

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
The Holster commissioned to DBL designed and produced specifically for the DB v2.1 arrived yesterday. Turned out nice (as expected) and holds it well.
Designed to carry the DB loosely (without excessive "slop") no matter if in Sleeve or not so that no Wear or damage will ever be done to the Mod or any Skin/Wrap one may apply. Molded to shape, cut-outs on both sides for the Button regardless of direction, Strap to both secure the Mod opposite of Atty and to protect the Screen. He even put a Card-Slot on the front just behind the DBL Signature stamped Emblem. Italian Lamb clad exterior for aesthetics and also in Mod cavity lining to be gentle on the Mod during insertion, carry, and extraction. Cowhide-cored Back for rigidity and to maintain overall shape and prevent any "curling" or wrinkling. It has both a metal Waist-Band/Pocket Clip and Belt Slot slits providing several carry options.
As with all DBL Creations it is cut, stitched, and finished to the 9's with meticulous focus on Looks, Detail and to insure Longevity.
What more can I say,,, The Dude, as well as his Work, is AWESOME :thumb:

DB Holster 1.jpg
DB Holster 2.jpg

*I am in NO way, form, or fashion, affiliated or part of nor do I profit or benefit in any way with or from DBL directly or indirectly. Just an extremely satisfied multiple Repeat Client who only wishes to make this Gear Accessory known to my fellow Vapers and DB Owners/Lovers ;)

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
*I am in NO way, form, or fashion, affiliated or part of nor do I profit or benefit in any way with or from DBL directly or indirectly. Just an extremely satisfied multiple Repeat Client who only wishes to make this Gear Accessory known to my fellow Vapers and DB Owners/Lovers ;)

It really bites that you'd even have to say this, but I/we get it.

Tis the world we've become, sadly enough. Good man, you. :thumb:

:shock:

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING, Hit!!!!!!!

Vape it in the best of Italian Lamb health!!!!!!

:shock:

ItalianLamb.jpg

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Dammit Ya'll! :unsure:
Ya got me feelin' ashamed & guilty now with ya cutesy little pics and barbed "best-wishes" :(

Not even gonna mention the plethora of soft, smooth, aromatic, lustrous and supple Jackets, Gloves, and even a Vest & a Doo-Rag or 2 in the Hit-Closet.... :sneaky:
remnants from my wilder & Thuggery Biker'ish days (and NO! NOT the YMCA kind either :nah:) that an No-Count Beat-Down Worn-Out Old Man dusts off and dons every now and then when feelin' a might "Froggy" :D

and I'm wearing one today so, Best watch ur Ace ;)
oh so BAAAAAAA-D :lol:
and NO, NOT the Michael Jackson kinda Bad neither dagnabit!
The George Thorogood kind :thumb:
Yeah,,, thass'Rite. You know it. Bad. Cha'mon

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Dammit Ya'll! :unsure:
Ya got me feelin' ashamed & guilty now with ya cutesy little pics and barbed "best-wishes" :(

Not even gonna mention the plethora of soft, smooth, aromatic, lustrous and supple Jackets, Gloves, and even a Vest & a Doo-Rag or 2 in the Hit-Closet.... :sneaky:
remnants from my wilder & Thuggery Biker'ish days (and NO! NOT the YMCA kind either :nah:) that an No-Count Beat-Down Worn-Out Old Man dusts off and dons every now and then when feelin' a might "Froggy" :D

and I'm wearing one today so, Best watch ur Ace ;)
oh so BAAAAAAA-D :lol:
and NO, NOT the Michael Jackson kinda Bad neither dagnabit!
The George Thorogood kind :thumb:
Yeah,,, thass'Rite. You know it. Bad. Cha'mon

GUILTY? Oh, no no no. You should know better by now to take US seriously.

ON a serious note though, I think it's absolutely AWESOME work, and I happen to know that Ms. KitKat agrees. I do dig me some holsters.

(Just not for me mods)

:tumble:

:D

To da bone, baybee. To da bone. :headbang:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
To da Bone fer shure fer shure... :thumb:

check out Bear Creek Holsters then for "them kind". Equally Awesome work and Customization. Got a couple of his/those for my other "Devices" ;)

"Wowsers!"
(as Kat might have said)

Bookmarked! And THANK YA, HC! :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
He made a Custom Spec'd 40* reverse-canted IWB for cross-draw to fit my S.A. XDs .45 and similar for my "Miss Elsie-P". Both are the Shizzle :thumbs:
He definitely ain't "quick" but very worth the wait.

Most great stuff is. I not only don't mind that, I often prefer it.

It kinda gives me comfort know what went into something. If we're gonna spend money, it's nice to know it's been well earned & deserved. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread