Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have question for all you Kat/Squid fans. I am considering a second purchase. Most of you have a Squid and a JAC. Some even have left the JAC in favor of the Squid. Which do you like best? Why?
I see battery life for the Squid and the ability to TC in the JAC. But say that I no longer cared to use the TC, what do you think?
Speaking of Kats, GO UK! [That's University of Kentucky not the United Kingdom, no offense meant to United Kingdom.)
:lol::toast:

Personally I think that having 2 of these is a minimum requirement. (This is what I have) There is another rule that I like to follow is back up ones as well, but the back up's is going to have to wait for now. Just my :2c:.

KAS

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I always hope Kentucky teams win, I'd like to see an all Kentucky Final Four. Murray, Western, UK and Louisville or NKU.

I’ll always pull for UK and Murray (and Western gets an in just because they happen to share their city with the home of the Vette). I own two DB’s, but would love to add a Jac. Did you buy yours on this side of the pond?

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
C571593C-0EF5-4E69-939A-CB17CAE0C1CB.jpeg
Personally I think that having 2 of these is a minimum requirement.
Agreed. :)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I’ll always pull for UK and Murray (and Western gets an in just because they happen to share their city with the home of the Vette). I own two DB’s, but would love to add a Jac. Did you buy yours on this side of the pond?

I am glad when state schools do well. I did not get the JAC in the States but they have a deal where Stateside shipping is no extra cost. That helped the decision.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Now y’all have me looking at the Jac, they have a 25mm, new 22 releasing end of the month. FDA has me nervous,feel like I need to add a dna board mod. I was considering a couple more DB’s to go in the vape emergency closet... but I’m leaning towards something with proven long term reliability. At worst, I have my provaris

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Mel o' Nola, I had to go digging to see what the new (releasing at the end of the month) JAC is/was.

It's actually the JAC Series-B bundle, with a tank. SERIES-B DNA 75W S22 Bundle

The newer box mod is the Series S22, which is a starter kit.
SERIES-S22 Starter Kit

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
CMD put the thought in my head when he asked about them a couple pages ago. Another veteran vapor sent me back to ask you and DPL about the Jac Vapour dna75 ... what I found, according to their us website, the new 22 mm version will ship end of this month. But they have a 25 mm that is smaller than the TAC (which I would love, but it’s just too big for my little hands). I’ve shelved everything except my 2DB’s, and the (once cursed now back in good graces Swag), but it would be nice to have a mod capable of a larger tank. Thoughts???

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
If having a JAC for larger tanks is the goal, then yes, the Sandstorm would be the one for you. It's DEFINITELY more petite than the SV Tac, and you'd have the DNA 75 chip to boot.

and that Sandstorm is a good looking piece of equipment.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Just ordered the sandstorm 25mm. CF20 gets you 20% off this month. Made it quite affordable. Wishing Squid would come out with a different color , but even if they don’t I’ll probably add at least one more DB. How can you not?

I have my name on the list at the Roadside.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I am not yet a "blinger" but your sterling example may get me headed down that direction;
:lol::lol:
but if I do, I am going to ask Ms CMD to just shoot me (and she might 'cause she'll think my mind stripped its final gear.

Nah, tell her to aim her aim at helping you design some super manly bling. It CAN be done! C'mon, CMD,,, you can do eeeeeeeeet!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Nah, tell her to aim her aim at helping you design some super manly bling. It CAN be done! C'mon, CMD,,, you can do eeeeeeeeet!

I am humbled by your confidence in me, perhaps, when I become more in touch with my feminine side, I will do so. For now, give me a Double Barrel, some cheap whisky and wild women. OOps, forget the wild women, that, too, may get Ms CMD's ire up (or maybe not).

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLongo22

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Cheap Whiskey & a Dbl Barrel,,,
I seem to have a foggy recollection of such a mixture from my impetuous & imprudent Youth
Hmmmmmmmm
:glug:

Not completely sure of the details but fairly sure that it, well,,, :unsure:
well let's just say it didn't turn out well and leave it at that :censored:
But I am absolutely positive it made perfect sense at the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread