Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
They seem to come out in waves (appropriate for a squid I guess), so don’t hesitate when they come in. They’ll be gone in the blink of an eye. My Jac shipped today :w00t:, so I’m done for a month or so. Have the champagne and the obsidian. Plan on adding another black DB, unless Eric drops a new color besides army green ( sorry HC, just not my color ;)). I don’t have an LE, so I can always put a jwrap on it, but I like my mods nude

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
:blush: (whispers)

"A who? Whats a DeeBee?

Yikes, robby, didn't mean to leave you hanging (so to speak). The "DeeBee" is the DB, aka the Squid Vaper Double Barrel v2.1. It's an amazing piece of simplicity. Wattage only, a fire button that is also the wattage adjustment button, and the controller for the "huge" menu (on/off, lock wattage, flip screen).

Around these parts, there are MANY fans of this marvelous device!

Squid Industries - Double Barrel V2.1 - 150W Mod

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Ive been looking at the Serpent SMM, what would you say the upgrades are from the original. Ive been out of the loop for a little while a year or so I think and jumping back in head first again.
I can not honestly say as I don't have the original Serpent. The SMM is a collaboration between Wotofo-- one of my favorite brands; not super-top-drawer but solid gear attractively priced-- and Suck My mod You-Tube folks. It's easy to build and works well between about 9 and 125 watts. It's not really airish enough for super clouds, and it's only a single coil design, so it is obviously not intended for the bleeding edge of mega-wattage. Still, anybody who vapes in-- ahem-- the adult range will find it a useful tool I think. I am usually a dual coil type of guy, but for some reason I have been running singles lately. It's a nice piece of gear.

robby_h

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2018
I can not honestly say as I don't have the original Serpent. The SMM is a collaboration between Wotofo-- one of my favorite brands; not super-top-drawer but solid gear attractively priced-- and Suck My Mod You-Tube folks. It's easy to build and works well between about 9 and 125 watts. It's not really airish enough for super clouds, and it's only a single coil design, so it is obviously not intended for the bleeding edge of mega-wattage. Still, anybody who vapes in-- ahem-- the adult range will find it a useful tool I think. I am usually a dual coil type of guy, but for some reason I have been running singles lately. It's a nice piece of gear.
I am pretty much a singe coil type and dont cloud chase at all. I do build semi low with claptons in the .20-.35 range. That being said its rare I give more than 30 or 40 watts. The original Serpent was a little flavor machine and was super easy to build.

robby_h

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yikes, robby, didn't mean to leave you hanging (so to speak). The "DeeBee" is the DB, aka the Squid Vaper Double Barrel v2.1. It's an amazing piece of simplicity. Wattage only, a fire button that is also the wattage adjustment button, and the controller for the "huge" menu (on/off, lock wattage, flip screen).

Around these parts, there are MANY fans of this marvelous device!

Squid Industries - Double Barrel V2.1 - 150W Mod

You have my curiosity for sure. It looks like a nice device and the price is decent for sure.

Is it buck/boost or just boost?

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
yeah...the DB will be mine...in anything other than that green. have requested email notifications for when stock arrives :cry:
EDIT
thought b**ger it...i'll buy the mod along with the tank at roadside vapes. don't really need the tank but...
10% off first order...$12.95 intl. shipping. so $119 in total. got right through to the end of checkout then...
no paypal. that's that then. cancelled.

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
yeah...the DB will be mine...in anything other than that green. have requested email notifications for when stock arrives :cry:
EDIT
thought b**ger it...i'll buy the mod along with the tank at roadside vapes. don't really need the tank but...
10% off first order...$12.95 intl. shipping. so $119 in total. got right through to the end of checkout then...
no paypal. that's that then. cancelled.
Are you on FB? There’s a Squid Industries page. May find a different vendor there.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Hi everyone! I’ve been M.I.A. for a while and now I’m catching up!
I went to squids website and I didn’t see anything for a warranty.
How are these holding up? I would love to get one when they are back in stock, but being a new company not seeing warranty makes me nervous.
Any feedback would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread