Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I’m guessing after the 4th of July sales are done (And EBuss gets back from vacation). No sense in dropping a new mod in the middle of vape shopping frenzy :lol:.

I'd have actually thought he'd want in on the action.

I certainly would have. :banana:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Bringing out a new, full priced mod during a bunch of holiday sales ? I can see waiting , but then you risk people having spent their budget during the sales. Real Catch 22. I know I spent mine at Bull City :rolleyes:, plus replaced my battery charger and batteries. And added a second 100w Aegis for boating. Ok, ok... yep, spent mine :oops:. Unless they ironed out the manufacturing issues they had with the Tac and the battery bays, I’ll wait several months anyway just in case there’s any kinks.

• Agree
Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
2018-07-05_171720.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Really? Huh. That is actually less attractive to me.
Too boxy? I prefer a smaller mod, but I think this will hit the mark for a lot of people who passed on the DB because of its simplicity ( aka lack of “options”). At my mind blowing 12 watts, I’m still happy as a clam with my provaris, but I realize I’m in the minority. I do think it’s a mistake to have gone single 21700 ( heavy!) over a dual 18650. But that’s my personal preference

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Too boxy? I prefer a smaller mod, but I think this will hit the mark for a lot of people who passed on the DB because of its simplicity ( aka lack of “options”). At my mind blowing 12 watts, I’m still happy as a clam with my provaris, but I realize I’m in the minority. I do think it’s a mistake to have gone single 21700 ( heavy!) over a dual 18650. But that’s my personal preference
No, I'd have preferred to retain the simplicity in a smaller mod. Indeed, I'd rather had a single 18650.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
No, I'd have preferred to retain the simplicity in a smaller mod. Indeed, I'd rather had a single 18650.
That’s what I was hoping for. I like the Jacs, but the lip on the sandstorm is irritating to me. A single 18650 battery, compact squid would have been great for me. Except not for the cloud bros :rolleyes:, who apparently won this round. :(

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ola calamares !

I saw double barrel with some new colors (blue/kind of yellow) on buybest.
Are those legit ?

Regards
JJ

At those prices, I'd guess clones.

He did put out a handful of special colored ones, but they were somewhere around $175 each. The throngs attacked, and I think they lasted about 22 seconds (or so).

Vapers are funny... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread