Not open for further replies.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Let's try this again...

Even though we lost the creator of this mod....we need a place to be able to show them off and ask questions. So here it is! There will NO DISCUSSION OF SALES in this thread please...as I don't want it deleted again! :laugh:

I will update this post with photos as soon as possible, but for now I just wanted to get it started? :)

This will be a place for us to show off and discuss our Katanas by PeaceOffCake, or any Genisis type mod for that matter. Ask question about materials, compare set ups, and help for all vapors new to Genisis mods. So bring out the videos and pictures...and show off your masterpiece!! :thumbs:

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Alright all of you rebuildable atty lovers like myself, i have some questions if it is ok, i would like to know more about the mini & maxi Genesis by Van, cuz the Line thread is deleted anyway can't find anything about them if anyone would care to elaborate i would appreciate it , thanks.
shpaolin ponied up and became a supplier...

check out the accessories supplier forum for the new thread...

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Yeah, lets see some pictures! (I still think this thread will get deleted again)

Nope...not this time....had a talk with a couple mods about what we were trying to do with this thread :) It's in the right place, under the right conditions.....if it goes down this time.... I'm going down with it! :laugh:

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
And now, finally, side-by-side pics of the Katana and Hybrid Mini and how they smoke...plus one of the whole collection :)

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

Hybrid Mini Smoking
IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Katana Smoking
IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

Lots of fun and great toys to play with :)

Here's the rest of the family.
IMG_0143.JPG

SSGGTS with iAtty, Provari with g-Tank, GLV3 Mini, Katana and Hybrid Mini (18650 and 18350 tubes for both of them)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread