Katdarling is 4 today - HAPPY 4TH, KAT! Time Flies ! Now she's 9 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
One thousand four hundred sixty one days ago, there stood a smoker. Kat was her name, and smoking was her game.

betty_boop_with_big_boops_by_paul5252-d4lpzo3.jpg

She was loud about it, proud about it, and bristled anytime someone spoke the word, "Quit." "I AM NO QUITTER!" she'd yell, then light up another, just to aggravate...

Then one fine day, she came upon a thing.

tumblr_m730eaG7NC1qgz7muo1_500_fa_rszd.jpg

"What IS this thing, anyway? An electronic cigarette (LAUGH!)???" So she tried it, figuring that it might allow her to "smoke" in places she could not. She never considered that it might actually work. Remember now, she's no quitter! ;)

But lo and behold, SHE LIKED IT!

heymikey.jpg

And from this unbelievable-yet-true experience, emerged a new Kat. An improved Kat. And not only did she embrace this new thing, she took it home and nurtured it. She loved it with all her heart, and it became a cause that she would never stop fighting for.

Champ.jpg

She listened, she learned, and she tried new things. MANY new things. She experimented and collected. This thing; this thing they call "vaping" had changed her life - and changed it for the better. And from it she would touch many other lives, and change some of those too!

She's far from The Face of It. In fact, she'd tell you that she's a great, big NOTHING. But some others know the truth. She has become just one voice in a sea of voices, but a significant one (regardless of what she thinks). She has gained much knowledge, but doesn't often bring it out.

What she does bring out though, is laughter. Self-depreciating whenever possible, belying the brains that lay behind the curtain. Because she's all about the fun ('bout that fun, 'bout that fun..."). And that is the way she wishes to keep it - and so it is kept.

And she "blings". Oh, she does "bling"! If there is a thing, she will most certainly bling that thing.

And now that we've gotten all that out of our system, a moment (just a moment, Kat - I promise) of seriousness.

As one of the many who consider you a friend, and a very dear one (to me, at least), I'd like to wish you a VERY HAPPY 4th VAPEVERSARY! To say, "YOU DID IT!" (at this point) would just be silly. Four years? Yeah - you did it alright. Did it with a vengeance, and did it with confidence. You, if fact, mastered it, darlingKat.

You, my dear, are a vaper. One of the many who define the concept, and one of the many who've impacted so many others.

Enjoy your day, and hey - kick up those heels and have yo'self a vape. This one's on me. :wub:

51291.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread