canada
www.smokestik.com

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
my friends...let ME tell you about Katherine....ya'll know by now if I am impressed by a celeb....well you get my point...check her out!

The JDHF

The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation, which was founded by Nancy and Katherine Heigl in memory of a wonderful son and brother has recently launched its official web site. Jason was killed in a car accident in 1986 when he was fifteen years old. Jason loved all animals, especially dogs, cats and monkeys and lived his short life extending compassion and kindness to all creatures great and small. The Foundation is his legacy.

magazines-1.jpg

seriously....and you know I am NEVER serious...what else is there to say??? She's good bad enough for me :evil: You all know how much I love animals....so anyone who does this kind of thing is at the top of my A list :)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I'm kind of surprised that no one has posted here. As long as I have been around I was hoping by now you would trust me :) I dont know this for a fact but I am willing to bet that Bill thought long and hard before offering me this position. Because he knows I can't be bought. It took him a month just to convince me talk to him....Katya can back that up. And I have a faulty switch between my brain and my mouth/fingers.:D as you all know.

what's my point? My point is that over months and months I finally started to understand Bill's angle here with the celebs. How important they can be in keeping this industry alive. You by now have noticed a blaring hole in a couple threads here where I am not posting. no comment is all I have to say. But I have to admit I am pretty happy about Katherine and her love of SmokeStiks. Because I think that finally here is a celeb that isn't going to embarrass herself in public and won't make a laughing stock out of us. And now the bad news....

Next month the FDA is going back to court in Washington DC to try and overturn the last ecig ruling and obtain a definate classification for e-cigs. And that folks is what celebs are good for. When a classy women who wanted to quit smoking so she didn't expose her children (and pets) to second hand smoke starts using an e-cig in public....and giving it to her friends who smoke as well....that gets attention. And it can only help our cause. just sayin' as the little bird would tweet. ;) thats my lecture for the day...I'm exhausted! see ya'll tommorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread