Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I was Turbo in Breakin' and Breakin' 2 electric bugaloo! Peep this..

Day-um Eric, I kinda pictured you more like this...

heavy-duty-amish-corn-whisk-broom.jpg

Just kiddin' ya my ECF friend!
abused.gif

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Uhm, I saw Chappelle running a dungeon on WoW before. Yes, celebs like the same things we do. And Eric, was that seriously you? Lie not to me.

I, too, would love to act in a low budget horror film, Mariahpoo. I was in theater all four years of high school, did four films with a German film school student at Wright State University (his teacher won a Sundance film award - Steve Bognar - A Lion In The House), and was a paid actor in the annual historical reenactment of the Scopes Monkey Trial play (three years in a row).

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Now that right there is some funny (sugar). NICELY DONE, with all due concern and respect to those hung up in the JBox queue.

jkmtwo:8430263 said:
Y'all calm down......she only got a Provari because the Darwins are out of stock, and she hasn't received her JBox yet.

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
DPLongo22:8431993 said:
Now that right there is some funny (sugar). NICELY DONE, with all due concern and respect to those hung up in the JBox queue.

jkmtwo:8430263 said:
Y'all calm down......she only got a Provari because the Darwins are out of stock, and she hasn't received her JBox yet.

*points to tip jar*

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Uhm, I saw Chappelle running a dungeon on WoW before. Yes, celebs like the same things we do. And Eric, was that seriously you? Lie not to me.

I, too, would love to act in a low budget horror film, Mariahpoo. I was in theater all four years of high school, did four films with a German film school student at Wright State University (his teacher won a Sundance film award - Steve Bognar - A Lion In The House), and was a paid actor in the annual historical reenactment of the Scopes Monkey Trial play (three years in a row).

Awwwwe he was playin. And this movie is dead serious. Not that I don't think you are. You might be perfect for a part. But we are going for a Wide theatrical release. If anyone is serious about helping or wanting to be in it or help make it in any way... famous or not contact me and we will go from there.

P.S., I didn't like Katherine Heigl until I saw Knocked Up. She picks up a butterfly sword and asks "What is this?" Seth Rogan answers, "It's a ninja weapon" in all seriousness.

Yep. That cinched it for me. Am I the only 33 year old single guy with 3 samurai swords and a pair of nunchucks? LOL...

Knocked up... I thought that was... Oh damn it was Katherine! I love her so much. I just got into Grey's... and sad she is no longer on it.

*points to tip jar*

Wish there was one buddy. I would put some in there... You are funny! :)

lol

I love her even more now.. I could see us. Making love and then afterwards vaping on our provari's in bed
Damn my dream won't happen but I think she is hot.

.... I hope this thread didn't turn into a rated r thread

Don't.... she is but don't go there./

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
In case any newbies drop by and haven't see this yet, it's probably the most exposure e-cigs have ever gotten on tv.

This part still cracks me up:

Letterman: Now, is there any chance that you'll become addicted to the device?
Heigl: Oh, yeah. I'm TOTALLY addicted to the device. (audience laughs) But it's not bad for you, so it's a fun addiction.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
In case any newbies drop by and haven't see this yet, it's probably the most exposure e-cigs have ever gotten on tv.

This part still cracks me up:

Letterman: Now, is there any chance that you'll become addicted to the device?
Heigl: Oh, yeah. I'm TOTALLY addicted to the device. (audience laughs) But it's not bad for you, so it's a fun addiction.

Dude... yeah I totally believe what she does....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread