Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Did I mention that I love KH.... She seems like a friend I would have.... down to earth and cool
Of course, she is a smoker at heart...

Michelle Pfeiffer said:
I used to smoke two packs a day and I just hate being a nonsmoker... but I will never consider myself a nonsmoker because I always find smokers the most interesting people at the table.

eagarcia123

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
los angeles ca
EricHill78:8429779 said:
That is pure win!

487210_497036887002482_1004108750_n.jpg

lol at the pink carto tank. she should of got a pink provari to match. also what e liquid is that in her tank. from the picture, it looks green. might be pluid lol

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
lol at the pink carto tank. she should of got a pink provari to match. also what e liquid is that in her tank. from the picture, it looks green. might be pluid lol

Probably IS Pluid, but Gumby Blood is also green. I think EctoPlasma is no longer green.

Girlfriend is going hardcore vaping now with a Provari after coming from her stick battery with the "bejewled bottom".

:headbang:

Last edited:

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
There is almost no contribution I can make to this thread that would even be remotely PC...

I'm not a huge fan of her as an actress... But yeah, she's a very attractive lady... And we need more attractive ladies with heavy influence in the vaping world.

Not saying we don't have some attractive ladies, cause I'm sure there are a lot on these forums... But they don't have a million twitter followers either :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm surprised the media isn't interested in what is in her hand. You know how they usually are. If she talked about her provari on camera it could help a lot of people.

I hope she goes back on David Letterman soon to promote whatever film, and he asks for an update on her going smoke-free. Then she can pull out that Provari and give Letterman a hit on it, too. Freaking awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread