Kayfun, dh mini, and Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvers24

Dec 12, 2016
Ohio
I don't use the kayfun but I do own 1 kayfun, and a Russian 91. So does my sister.
I mainly build on them for my family. I use mine to test and use theirs for the final build.
But if I want a simple night with a high pg juice...I'll enjoy.
I run so far parallel and double shotty builds according to what they like.

But I am interested to know if I could run titanium in these? I tried 24g ss....the screws won't bite, but 26g does.
I think...I can run tc but I want to know if it's worth it?
Mainly to mess around.

Also, my sister's russian 91 is missing the insulator, what can I do to redneck it?

Now for the dark horse mini, I am happy with it, but hate it....I am running the claptons that came with my tfv8, and juice is harsh, I do,admit I run 8-12 nic in my juice. Perhaps this is the only reason?
It's fine in my tfv8, so I don't buy Juice to Taylor to different tanks.
Is that the difference? Or should I ask what kinda coil to run in t? How about the it annum.I have? I also have 24g ss...seems to run hot.

Also, what recommendations is there for a subtank mini rba? I am unsatisfied so far with all builds I've tested in it. Runs hot spits or socks in vapor. I do better with my tfv8, and kayfun then this guy.

Silvers24

Dec 12, 2016
Ohio
Well, I am throwing a bump out in the hopes of a reply.

I do hope this isn't a bunch of stupid questions, hard to understand to answer, or in the wrong section.
I've mainly done research via google and a lot of information comes from this forum, along with others.

So I was hoping this was the best place to chose as a community for all things vape. To discuss and learn more.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
As for the kayfun, you can run ss wire but wouldn't go no thicker then 26g. As for tc, I don't think it's worth it imo as you are usually using it at lower wattages with dry hits not being an issue and especially one being able to see the juice levels. SS wire can be used without tc. Simple coils in the 1.2 ohm range or slightly higher seem best in the kayfun and juices up to 70 vg are ok. As for the insulator in the russian, I heard that a piece of credit card might work... so if you do use 26g ss in the kayfun, you will be looking at lower resistances which might not be optimal, but if you wick it just right, you can do builds in the .7 range but usually 28g kanthal is better

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread