Kayfun lite plus v2 now available finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lcstyle

Dec 14, 2013
Lcstyle
I have a KFL+ and absolutely love it! Was waiting for them to come back in stock to get another. Was at my local b&m doing a couple RDA rebuilds and contemplating buying one of the Russian 91's they had when I got the email. Bought the KFL+2 sight unseen while sitting at the juice bar. Can't wait!

if you get a chance can you or anyone else post pics of it? Mainly interested in seeing what the new features look like versus the original kayfun lite.

vdaedalus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
if you get a chance can you or anyone else post pics of it? Mainly interested in seeing what the new features look like versus the original kayfun lite.

Versus the original Lite, you gain airflow control. Versus the original Lite and the Lite+, you get a new drip tip, a redesigned top cap with a captive o-ring for the chimney (apparently the new top cap also slightly increases juice capacity, but I can't verify that). The etching at the bottom of the base has also changed, the SM logo appears two-tone now and more importantly, the production date is etched on each one (mine says 2014/02, which is nuts, it's only the 20th today).

Can't post photos right now as I'm at work and also my Lite+ V2 is full so I can't show off the new top cap. But if you look at European vendors' sites you can see photos of the changes.

yotogi

Aug 13, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
I picked one up also, but noticed that they are out of stock again. WELL THAT WAS FAST.

So what kind of build is everyone doing on this unit? Microcoil with cotton wick? Are other builds even possible?

Congrats! If it your first KLF, you are in for a real treat! The main KFL thread has a lot of people's experiences with various builds, but I believe that many if not most run a micro/cotton build. Be willing to experiment with your wick as that seems to be the thing that most people end up having issues with. Again, the thread is full of good info, but considering that it is very long, my short advice is that you will need much less cotton than you think. :)

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
vaperev had them earlier today. I added it to my cart, looked at extended tanks, decided to look into it, got distracted, went back a few hours later, sold out. balls. I want to support the company. my clone works phenomenally, but I still feel like I should get a legit one since it is my favorite topper.

I called their store to see when they will be available online and discovered they have them in stock at their store. I Just ordered one. They said it will ship out in a couple of days. I was told that although they may have "Out of Stock" on their site, its good to call their store to see if they have them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread