The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kayfun lite plus v2 now available finally!

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Impulso, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Impulso

Impulso Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Rocklin, ca
    Just as an FYI - For those waiting for the updated original version, it's available in the store in California(do a google search - not sure about forum restrictions on vendor names).

I ordered a backup as soon as i got the notification earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Impulso

Impulso Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Rocklin, ca
    Apparently they are already out of stock. Sorry all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lcstyle

Lcstyle Full Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Lcstyle
    I picked one up also, but noticed that they are out of stock again. WELL THAT WAS FAST.

So what kind of build is everyone doing on this unit? Microcoil with cotton wick? Are other builds even possible?

4. bakerb87

bakerb87 Full Member

Sep 8, 2013
    United States
    I got ordered one online at about 5:00 PM, glad I got one before they sold out!

@Lcstyle I build mine with micro coils and cotton. I've seen other builds with ekowool and silica. I prefer cotton though, so easy to do and best flavor IMO

5. ^Top-Shelf^

^Top-Shelf^ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2014
    Central Illinois
    Available finally? Are you just talking about a certain store carrying them? Cause they've been available online for awhile now... I'm assuming your just mean at your local shop.

6. paul26

paul26 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    New york
    Were talking about authentic kayfuns. The v2 just released and they have not been available. Clones on the other hand, yes but probably not of the v2.

7. ^Top-Shelf^

^Top-Shelf^ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2014
    Central Illinois
    By V2 are you referring to the bigger air hole, button adjustable AFC, adjustable 510 connection and O-ring sealed fill screw? "That's the one I own", If not shoot me a link to it please.

8. sunnata

sunnata Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2013
    voidness
    Kayfun Lite

9. Rook45

Rook45 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2013
    The v2 has the new drip tip. I received mine in the beginning of this month.

Jon

10. xSKOOBSx

xSKOOBSx Full Member Verified Member

Feb 11, 2014
    United States
    vaperev had them earlier today. I added it to my cart, looked at extended tanks, decided to look into it, got distracted, went back a few hours later, sold out. balls. I want to support the company. my clone works phenomenally, but I still feel like I should get a legit one since it is my favorite topper.

11. eda123

eda123 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2013
    Austin
    I don't think any authentic KFL has adjustable 510?

12. Blind Squirrel

Blind Squirrel Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2013
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I have a KFL+ and absolutely love it! Was waiting for them to come back in stock to get another. Was at my local b&m doing a couple RDA rebuilds and contemplating buying one of the Russian 91's they had when I got the email. Bought the KFL+2 sight unseen while sitting at the juice bar. Can't wait!

13. Lcstyle

Lcstyle Full Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Lcstyle
    if you get a chance can you or anyone else post pics of it? Mainly interested in seeing what the new features look like versus the original kayfun lite.

14. vdaedalus

vdaedalus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Ottawa, Canada
    Versus the original Lite, you gain airflow control. Versus the original Lite and the Lite+, you get a new drip tip, a redesigned top cap with a captive o-ring for the chimney (apparently the new top cap also slightly increases juice capacity, but I can't verify that). The etching at the bottom of the base has also changed, the SM logo appears two-tone now and more importantly, the production date is etched on each one (mine says 2014/02, which is nuts, it's only the 20th today).

Can't post photos right now as I'm at work and also my Lite+ V2 is full so I can't show off the new top cap. But if you look at European vendors' sites you can see photos of the changes.

15. cope

cope Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2013
    washington state
    :censored: :censored: :censored: this is frustrating...

16. yotogi

yotogi Full Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Austin, TX, USA
    Congrats! If it your first KLF, you are in for a real treat! The main KFL thread has a lot of people's experiences with various builds, but I believe that many if not most run a micro/cotton build. Be willing to experiment with your wick as that seems to be the thing that most people end up having issues with. Again, the thread is full of good info, but considering that it is very long, my short advice is that you will need much less cotton than you think. :)

17. VapinBill

VapinBill Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    I called their store to see when they will be available online and discovered they have them in stock at their store. I Just ordered one. They said it will ship out in a couple of days. I was told that although they may have "Out of Stock" on their site, its good to call their store to see if they have them there.

18. coonan

coonan Full Member

Dec 14, 2013
    West central Michigan
    I ordered one at 3 p m today from v r my first one. Looking forward to it after all I have read . Now waiting for something to hook it up to. Will be using cotton for sure.

19. Yohkos

Yohkos Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    Texas
    Me too it's on it's way. My first!

20. paul26

paul26 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    New york
    They are going back on sale this Saturday for online purchases!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.