Kayfun lite was so right 'til I tinkered. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

octa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Athens, GA
The kayfun lite performed flawlessly for a year or so but not so well the last few months. In an attempt to make KFL sit flush on a Roller mod I sanded down the isolator so 510 screwed in further. I'm sure the hole in center pin is horizontally in line with air hole on side of KFL. But I wonder if adjusting the height restricted airflow vertically. Since tinkering, I've rebuilt & rewicked many times & it seems the kayfun doesn't wick well at all. The wick tastes burnt after about 10 vapes. . & after all this, the kayfun still won't sit flush on Roller, none of my atty's sit flush on Roller actually. . Anyone else experienced problems of this sort? I replaced the isolator (with a non-sanded one) & all o-rings but still no good. .:closedeyes:

Last edited:

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I feel your pain. I messed up two insulators trying to get the slvrbck positive pin to work.

I ended up buying a used ehpro KFL+ v2 and installed the slvrbck positive pin. Best airflow I've had in a kayfun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a very interesting pin! How did you screw up two insulators? Does it hold the positive block well? I would love to get more airflow in my kayfun lites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread