Status
Not open for further replies.

st0nedpenguin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
WA
This begs the question. Are we still in the infancy of these rebuildables that things like the spring loaded 510 pin isn't a standard item? Seems like a really simple solution that should be pretty much a common place situation when you are shelling out a substantial amount of money on something like this.

Looks good.

Springs are more likely to break than a solid connection, and also have more tendencies towards voltage drop.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I wanted one of these but I don't think they ship to North America.

I emailed them, and got a prompt reply. As you noted, they don't ship to NA at the moment. The rep did say that they are looking for dealers in the US (I assume a US dealer would ship to Canada as well) but, if that doesn't happen in the next month or so, they will offer international shipping.

HumbleTex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Texas
I emailed them, and got a prompt reply. As you noted, they don't ship to NA at the moment. The rep did say that they are looking for dealers in the US (I assume a US dealer would ship to Canada as well) but, if that doesn't happen in the next month or so, they will offer international shipping.

Yep. same answer I got. I asked that they add me to any lists that might maintain to let me know when or if they're available in the US.

steel bender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA
Springs are more likely to break than a solid connection, and also have more tendencies towards voltage drop.

I wish they had an option for a springless 510 connection, all my mods have adjustable connections anyway, so this is just redundant and I'm not sure I like the idea of relying on that spring to make contact, like what you said, possibly breaking or voltage drop - something I don't have any experience with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread