Kayfun meets Taifun: The eXpromizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mculley47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Wrong Fourm and No contests for subscriptions to YouTube Channels or FaceBook Likes

twistedchild316

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
East Texas
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: The language in this video is not appropriate for ECF

mculley47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This looks really interesting. I hope the exvape.de folks make the next batches with the 510 drip tip socket fitting more tightly.

Yeah I think they did. They sent me a separate top cap with a tighter 510

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bludogg

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Arizona
Got mine today from ifancyone.com

Took 8 days to get to Chino in So Cal. Not bad!

The build quality is great for the price. The drip tip seems like an after thought since it is polished and the rest of the device is brushed stainless. I ditched the drip tip for my JD. Tech copper/stainless drip tip and it looks great. After a washing I built a 1.1 ohm nano coil w/ cotton and I am blown away at the vapor and flavor. I primarily use my KFL + and taifun GT but after using this combo, I see them getting some rest for a while.

Couldn't be happier with my purchase

That drip tip...

What's the deck size like compared to a KFL+?

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
That drip tip...

What's the deck size like compared to a KFL+?

Sorry that's a JD tech drip tip that came with my scorpion mech. It fits snug as a bug

The deck is quite a bit roomier than the KFL. The channels are also deeper and wider. So you can run more wick material and use vg base liquids without wicking issues. Its just as easy to build than the TFGT and the KFL.
image.jpg
image.jpg

mbliffert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Ocean Springs, MS
Someone needs to start making custom top caps for this device. It sounds like the perfect RTA but I hate how it looks lol.

I agree, this thing is FUGLY! I'd love to see some US stores get this soon. Due to its looks and the plastic tank piece that needs to be unscrewed/screwed all the time, I really want to see it in person before pulling the trigger.

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
I'll definitely getting one of these bad boys when they become available. Unless someone so happens to be reading this and would like to sell me theirs! Gotta wonder why they didn't make it 22 mm though.
I knowwww, it drives me ....ing bonkers when a device I've been ogling has everything I could ever want checked off the list and then I find out it's 23 ....ing mm, I mean like *%#^€£¥!!!! ... you just destroyed all semblances of interest and take my moneyd-ness with that damn single extra (and ridiculously unnecessary) millimeter, like why do companies do that?? Just has always made me incensed with frustration

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
I knowwww, it drives me ....ing bonkers when a device I've been ogling has everything I could ever want checked off the list and then I find out it's 23 ....ing mm, I mean like *%#^€£¥!!!! ... you just destroyed all semblances of interest and take my moneyd-ness with that damn single extra (and ridiculously unnecessary) millimeter, like why do companies do that?? Just has always made me incensed with frustration

Buy a GP Paps X to put it on : )

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas

I have given up on this too many problems, too hard to find in stock they just can't get their act together. The problem is they don't manufacture the device it's actually made in Japan I believe. Been looking at the AGA T7 for a kayfun like device it's 22mm,dual coil, glass tank, adjustable air on the fly, costs less than the eXpromizer and easy to find by a company that's been around. :vapor:

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Got my Expromizer today. Popped in a 1.4Ω 28g coil wicked with cellulose. Got it on my Hana v3 @ 13W filled with Gorilla Juice. Hitting like a freight train! 24mg might be too much with this, I'll see how I go. It's fine in my Russians and Kayfun clones but the first few hits from the Expromizer and I want to lay down. I've got a couple glass tanks coming from exvapes because I want to try my DIY Pine/Lime in it but it's a tank cracker

300fury

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Rochester mn usa
Just got mine today. First impressions are decent. Have a 1.2 ohm micro coil with cotton 26 gauge wire. I decided to go with 26 instead of 28 purely for the fact that I was not sure how the build was gonna be so thicker wire that will last seemed like a good idea.
Threads squeak a bit but no problem with the poly threading on to steel. I have it set to the largest air hole( love that it locks in to place) airier than my taifun, tighter than the fogger. Vapor flavor and throat hit is on par with pretty much every other tank I have. Filled it with juice and laid it on its side , baptism of fire for leak checking..... Will report back soon.
Edit: leaks after 10 minutes on its side, not a big deal as long as it does not leak when upright(which is how most of my stuff is ) I am ok with it.... I think the draw is perfect for me and flavor is good, it's no squape reloaded but it is at a good price point for what it is

Last edited:

300fury

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Rochester mn usa
Weird that this awesome device slipped through the cracks. Not a clone, affordable, easy build, great capacity ..... What's not to like?? I have had mine for a little while, just wicked with rayon, and this thing is a top notch device. Guess some people think it's the gettomizer cuz it doesn't cost over 150... Oh well their loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread