Kayfun meets Taifun: The eXpromizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
Weird that this awesome device slipped through the cracks. Not a clone, affordable, easy build, great capacity ..... What's not to like?? I have had mine for a little while, just wicked with rayon, and this thing is a top notch device. Guess some people think it's the gettomizer cuz it doesn't cost over 150... Oh well their loss

It did not slip through just it was too hard to fine one. They were never in stock from vendors, even from the manufacture who does not ship directly to the US. Then there was the production problems. I just gave up and moved on to other atomizers LOL.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
And it's not that they aren't shipping to the US either. I just got mine today. Granted, I wound up spending about 4 hours messing with it and wasting about 10ml of juice, but now it's starting to grow on me. Just be warned, the standard tank has issues mainly due to the sketchy o-rings. That is why I wasted so much time and juice. But after doing some research I learned the o-rings are kind of janky so I switched to the frosted tank I also ordered and it's been working great since then.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
With mine I always use 28 gauge, around a 2mm syringe, about 8 wraps, comes out to 1.5-ish ohms, then pop it on either one of my Provaris or in my Kato box clone with a Kick2 at 15w.

The trick with wicking these is to keep the cotton semi-loose in the coil to avoid popping and to make the wicks longer than you would think, then filling in as much of the deck with the cotton as you can while keeping it from plugging up the juice channels. I do this by laying the wick sideways along the deck. If you don't use enough cotton, it will flood and leak.

I'm sure there are other ways to build it, that's just how I have learned to do it to avoid issues.

I have given up on this too many problems, too hard to find in stock they just can't get their act together. The problem is they don't manufacture the device it's actually made in Japan I believe. Been looking at the AGA T7 for a kayfun like device it's 22mm,dual coil, glass tank, adjustable air on the fly, costs less than the eXpromizer and easy to find by a company that's been around. :vapor:

These AGA things are a nightmare in rebuilding and refilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread