Kayfun mini V3 (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

verycurious

Jun 21, 2015
svoemesto presents new kayfun mini v3 rta.

KAYFUN MINI V3
Simplicity, functionality, performance – an atomizer for starters and enthusiasts.

Before anything else, vaping should be

• convenient
  • intuitive
  • reliable
  • and enjoyable.
The Kayfun Mini V3 combines simplicity, functionality and excellent performance in a very compact form factor. With 19mm in diameter it makes an elegant appearance on small as well as on medium sized mods. It is made for vapers that newly start rebuilding as well as experienced users, who want an intuitive and reliable experience. Testing has shown that, in contrast to previous Minis, it is much more tolerant against user mistakes and not very likely to gurgle, leak or burn the wick. Especially for beginners the ability to access the build deck at any given time provides a perfect environment to practice and master rebuilding a Kayfun. Regardless of the small form factor the build deck offers you plenty of space to mount your build. Due to its internal construction an outstanding vape experience can be achieved with very little effort. Teflon coated o-rings assure a smooth operation without threads getting stuck. Thanks to its intelligent design, cleaning and maintenance can be done by disassembling the atomizer into no more than five pieces, no tools required.

MV3_hotspots_1920x1080-3-1030x579.png

12633530_10156257758695538_4066508170583070926_o.jpg

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Was interested in this until I saw the unsurprisingly high price tag. Sorry, Svoemesto, with the prevelance of inexpensive, well performing RTAs that are on the market you're going to have to do better than $100+ for a 2ml 19mm atty.

I'm sure there will be people itching to respond with "But those cheap Chinese RTAs aren't made from magical Svoemesto materials!!" Yeah right. I have 3 Lemos that are a year old and have had zero issues, are in damn near perfect condition and altogether cost less than this Mini V3. My recently purchased Griffin was about $35 shipped and performs better than any other RTA I've tried. That includes an authentic Phenomenon Lite which I used to own.

Much like Provaris, Kayfuns have a fanatical following and I'm sure this will sell to those people. That's great but Svoemesto is eventually going to price themselves out of business by releasing dated attys at ridiculous prices.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I skimmed pbisardo. Still issues with temp
Control. Qorax doesn't use temp control much and only reviews what he likes so I will watch it a bit later. I find his buddies really helpful for when I've bought something and pbisardo more for whether or not to buy it.

Here's to the Kayfun 5 figuring it a better juice control and temp control
Pbusardo noted that he screwed up putting the deck back together and that was the cause. Once fixed, it worked fine.

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
It's 74.95 pounds which is about $108 USD. That's without shipping which is sure to be another $15 USD.

ETA: Forgot about VAT so it's 62.45 pounds which is about $90 plus 12.95 pounds which is about $19 USD. So $109 USD shipped. Still way too much for a 2ml 19mm tank. But I know it's all about the cachet of owning one which has zero appeal to me.

If you have no interest then why are you even here? Some of us prefer quality. If you prefer your mass produced china tanks made from the cheapest materials they could find and absolutely no quality control then good for you. We don't need to keep hearing about it though.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
LMAO!! I love guy's like you who bash clones! You DO realize that there are many clones that are exactly as good or BETTER then the authentic.....
If you have no interest then why are you even here? Some of us prefer quality. If you prefer your mass produced china tanks made from the cheapest materials they could find and absolutely no quality control then good for you. We don't need to keep hearing about it though.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015

Please, just remember though that vaping is a Chinese invention, by a Pharmacist whose dad died from lung cancer due to smoking... So Chinese have my respect no matter how they produce their tanks! Without China, I may still killing myself with analogs. The electronic cigarettes were first developed in Beijing, China and the rest of the world followed after that.

The first with this idea was Herbert A. Gilbert, indeed. In 1963, he filed a patent for this type of product. But the timing was just not good so thanks to Han Lik who set forth to develop electronic cigarettes!

JD53

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2015
Bloomington, Illinois
I think it looks really good. The Kf4 has been my favorite RTA since it came out. This one is 19mm, so sure it doesn't hold alot of juice. Its a mini. Coiling and wicking look easy and filling should be as easy as the Kf4. If it fills as easy as a Kf4 the small tank shouldn't be an issue. If you don't want to spend the money just wait for a mystery metal clone. I just prefer German workmanship with known materials. I'm just waiting for a "back in stock" email.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Oh, go ahead and hit the button. You know you want it. Sure its only 2ml, but its a 19mm device. Glass tank, wouldn't have it any other way. C'mon push that button. You know you want it.
Hahahahaha - I did like 10 minutes later...! Hahahaha

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Reactions: Asbestos4004

JD53

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2015
Bloomington, Illinois
There's a bunch of reviews on YouTube, that show it on different mods. Perfect dimensions on the Ego One Mini batteries.
The poor TC on the KF4 was due to the spring inside. This one does not have a spring.
Keith at CDV says it should be good for TC. Svoemesto's website shows 19mm at the base. I've got one coming so I'll post the results for measurement & how it does for me with TC. Hopefully without the spring it will be more stable than the Kf4. I still prefer the 4 over anything else I've tried. Coils and wicks easy but it has no competition when it comes to filling.

Reactions: h00ligan

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I was responding to a post directed to me. I can only laugh in regard to the second point. Your bias is obvious. And I'll post whatever I like wherever I like, thanks. You're free to add me to your ignore list or just scroll by my posts.

Reactions: Petabread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread