Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Has anyone measured with the insuline syringe capacity of a 2ml glass tank?
2ml exactly, less, more?
About 2.3, and I'm sure I use about 2ml to prime, so if you look at it that way, a good 2.5ml....and maybe if you primed and filled, then opened JC to let a bit more in, you might be able to get a touch more....I believe Bronze was able to get like 2.7 ish all together

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
To early for me to talk with specific conclusions on VG ratio but so far I love this tank. Juice consumption ridiculously low and while I never owned a KF V3 Mini, this is by far the best MTL experience I have had up to date and I do have my share of MTL tanks.
Kayfun mini v3 is also a very good tank! Imo flavor, vapor, and TH very much equal, the only difference besides size is the AF. The km3 uses a set screw you adjust and it's not great tbh. You certainly don't have the capability of dialing it in like the prime but once it's set, it does stay there. You can get a tight draw with the km3 if you close off screw and if you back it out most of the way you can get a draw that's a bit more open then the prime. To adjust this screw, you also have to unscrew the bottom

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Testing with 80/20 VG today, appears no issues so shouldn't be an issue with higher VG juices. I assume my coil yday might have been slightly gunked. All good. Loving it.
I thought so on the 80vg because of how well my 70 wicks. I think most of the issues with thicker juices could be mostly in the wicking.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got my prime from vapordna today, this is my 1st authentic kayfun, but 1st impressions, was surprised by the cheap box the prime came in, the cut out they put the prime in, is quite a bit bigger than the prime, as if using the same box as the KF5, but it is a box that will probably go in the trash, so not too bothered, just expected a bit more fancy for a atty costing $120.

Also the glass does seem very cheap, and been nice if got a extra glass, but that is all the gripes done with :)

Came very clean, so only took a quick bath before building, all the threads are buttery smooth, and also saw few people saying the juice control not being smooth, but it is on mine, but did lube with juice before fully installing.

Very easy to build on, even using my normal 1.5 ohm clapton coil, wicked with cotton bacon, and nearly through my 1st tank with no wicking issues, using 70VG/30PG juice,

Flavor is great and got it on the 2nd biggest air hole setting, a really smooth vape.

We will see how it goes, but so far, I am impressed and really enjoying the vape with it :)

PtrdqzP.jpg

sky4it

ECF Veteran
    Nov 6, 2013
    Minnesota
    I'm so into Kayfun Lite that nothing has made me waver for long. I have a stack of newer atomizers that were supposed to be the new MTL champion, but I always end up vaping KF Lite Plus V2 again. 70PG just needs a MTL atomizer with cigarette like air flow.

I like my Lite pluses better then my v5's too. They just flat out dont leak, and with wide juice channel, do as good as anything ive tried.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Got my prime from vapordna today, this is my 1st authentic kayfun, but 1st impressions, was surprised by the cheap box the prime came in, the cut out they put the prime in, is quite a bit bigger than the prime, as if using the same box as the KF5, but it is a box that will probably go in the trash, so not too bothered, just expected a bit more fancy for a atty costing $120.

Also the glass does seem very cheap, and been nice if got a extra glass, but that is all the gripes done with :)

Came very clean, so only took a quick bath before building, all the threads are buttery smooth, and also saw few people saying the juice control not being smooth, but it is on mine, but did lube with juice before fully installing.

Very easy to build on, even using my normal 1.5 ohm clapton coil, wicked with cotton bacon, and nearly through my 1st tank with no wicking issues, using 70VG/30PG juice,

Flavor is great and got it on the 2nd biggest air hole setting, a really smooth vape.

We will see how it goes, but so far, I am impressed and really enjoying the vape with it :)

PtrdqzP.jpg
    Looks nice all jac ' ed up.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I like my Lite pluses better then my v5's too. They just flat out dont leak, and with wide juice channel, do as good as anything ive tried.
    +1 - The KFL still remains my #1 (gets some competition sometimes but always rises back up LOL). Sold all my KFMV3s as they just weren't competion for that KFL vape I dig.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    SteamTuners tank for Prime

4f5002_IMG_5283.JPG
    That's pretty sweet! Same capacity? Have you had other ST's tanks before? Just curious as I bought a k5 second hand and they through in a ST's tank with it along with both regular tanks and it didn't work right. After fiddling with it, I noticed that the chimney threads were stripped, so I just put on the regular tank. Anyways, do you know if those threads are common issues? Or if you had had any problems?

VictorC

ECF Veteran
    Jan 26, 2015
    Toronto, Ontario
    That's pretty sweet! Same capacity? Have you had other ST's tanks before? Just curious as I bought a k5 second hand and they through in a ST's tank with it along with both regular tanks and it didn't work right. After fiddling with it, I noticed that the chimney threads were stripped, so I just put on the regular tank. Anyways, do you know if those threads are common issues? Or if you had had any problems?

I haven't purchased it yet, still debating if I need it. They say capacity is 2.5 ml. I have similar ST tanks for KF4 and KM3 - no issues, so I may order this one too.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I haven't purchased it yet, still debating if I need it. They say capacity is 2.5 ml. I have similar ST tanks for KF4 and KM3 - no issues, so I may order this one too.
    I have always heard good things on them, so maybe the one I had was just misused..thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread