KBV - Mommas Angel Wings / WTF (the joose) / (Sample: Cool Watermelon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zab_kk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern VA
Read the reviews here, and decided to place an order. I used their "contact us" link on the site with my desire to order, and asked for the next steps... (their "shopping cart" function is inop at this time).

I received a response within 10min, and was given the instructions to order. I send an email back, and they had a paypal email sent to me confirming my order within 5 minutes.

Shipping/Service - 10

So, onto the juices...

15ml Momma's Angel Wings - 12mg / 60/40 mix.

--VERY toffee'ee (is that a word?) The first few hits were good, next were ok, last hits of it for me werent good. I get this OVERWHELMING taste of butter and toffee. I am a huge fan of rice pudding (hence the order) however I cant taste any rice pudding in its complex notes. Were going to let this one steep for a bit, and see if anything changes. It has potential I believe, its just not my cup of tea at this time. Great TH though!

--My girlfriend however LOVES this juice... so with that, its making its way into her box of goodies. She says she tastes more Toffee and almost a coffee/machiatto hint, being a coffee nut, it suits her well.

15ml WTF (The Joose) - 12mg / 60/40 mix.

--I DO like this one alot. The description provided by the makers is spot on. VERY subtle fruit notes, with an all around "creamy" body. Id say its a berry cream type taste. Its not NEARLY as sweet, or as overpowering as the Angel Wings, which is a positive for me. Great vapor production, great taste...Very little TH.. This one is joining the everyday crew!

--The girlfriend "likes" this one. She says it doesnt have that UMPH that she more desires. She will puff it, and does like it, however the other was more to her liking.

6ml Sample with order - Cool Watermelon

--I like this flavor ALOT. Im finding im a kinda fruity guy (wait...I mean, uhh...disregard)... This "candy like" watermelon explosion is awesome! Totally reminds me of Jolly Ranchers watermelon flavored candy. The "cool" aspect is noted as well. Just a little bit of a cool feeling (like minty/menthol etc) is noticed when inhaled. Its quite a nice combination. I think they have a real winner here! Absolutely no TH, lots of flavor, lots of vapor! Very nice.

-- The GF approves of this flavor, as noted when she wouldnt give me back my Riva for about 10 min after loading this one up.

Shipping -10 (3 days from MO to VA)
Kick Bass Customer service - 10
Bottles - Completely full
Leaks - None
Bottle Labeling - Professional

All in all, im satisfied with the order, and they will be hearing from us again. (Get that Cool Watermelon on the menu soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread