Blueberry Romance (new)
Hummingbird Nectar (new)
Smores (new)
Special K tobacco
Mint Truffle Shuffle
Troll Bridge Cookie (new)
Sweet Tea Flavor: Add_Mint (new)

All 60/40 VG/PG, 18mg and extra flavor.

I am SUPER excited for the S'mores. Anyone tried any of these? What's your take?

I LOVE KBV! Seriously, their liquid is the best in my Ego-T - perfect flavor and tons of vapor! (PS. I spend waaaay too much money on this stuff!!)

benztech83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
SC
KBV is a great vendor ! Havent had anything from them that Ive disliked (as in couldnt vape it). Not everything has been over the top for me but they have all been good.

As far as Smores goes..... I LOVE THIS juice. I got it as a sample with a previous order and I vaped the entire 3ml in about an hour. I just couldnt stop myself. I just got my 30ml bottle in the mail today and its great..tastes just like the sample did. To me it is about as close to "spot on" (some people throw this term about pretty loosely) as a vape can get. I get milk chocolate right up front with a hint of graham cracker/sweet bread on the inhale. Milder chocolate.. more graham cracker.. all with a slightly sweet backing of marshmallow sweetness.

I hope your enjoy it as much as me.... I literally... no joke.. had a dream about this juice a couple days after burning through that sampler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread