KBV order information updated daily during business days

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBV as most of you know has struggled to meet the demand for the joose up until recently, then when we finally did we were wore out and took vacation :p

We will do our best to keep the store open as much as possible but the possibility does exist that we have to close from time to time to meet demand. Rest assured when we are closed we are putting in more hours than ever trying to meet that demand but KBV's mission statement has been from the beginning and will remain that we will not bring in outside mixers that will not take the same pride and care that we do with each and every bottle and give each and every customer the service we feel they deserve and we feel would like as consumers ourselves.

When we say that what we mean is we are willing to pass up business not to keep customers waiting on turn around times we feel are unreasonable. We also feel that we are beginning to properly gauge the market and through streamlining will be able to meet that demand and be open full time.

KBV would like to grow though and through use of this forum and having associates I will be allowed some time to pursue the best possible hardware to bring to our customers and do our best to be a "one stop shop" for vaping.

This thread will serve as an order update thread and possibly news updates, I'm not sure and we're feeling our way through this new system. I will start by using the next post to up date where we are with orders. KBV accepts "offline" orders by phone and alternative payment methods, please contact myself either via PM here or email me at orders@kickbassvapor.com if you choose to order that way.

You are also welcome to contact our supplier associates for any of your needs once they are approved. For flavor ideas, requests and things of that nature please contact either yssiM or bonniegirl.

Thank you,
The KBV team.

Site orders through 1663 have been mailed as of earlier today, I may be off 1 or 2 orders as I somehow didn't submit my post at the other forum and we have processed a few more since then. Also offline orders through 2906 have been processed which is a combination of our 1st website, phone and mail orders,and invoiced orders. With the store being closed offline orders have built up and those along with the remaining orders placed through Sat could and most likely will go out tomorrow.

Orders placed from tonight going forward will start being shipped Weds and it's possible we may get a few out tomorrow. We are currently a little over 48 hours behind. When we state our turn around time it is stated in business days so 96 hours is 4 business days despite the fact that most weekends we spend working to catch up.

Running like a well oiled machine :) We got caught up with the offline orders that piled up while we were closed and those are all complete up to offline order # 2918 and we were able to get some of the orders placed last night out as well. Site orders through 1710 are on the way to the PO now :) We may weather this storm well and if we mix this evening will focus on the 22 bottle order coming up so we can put up good numbers tomorrow as well :)

Didn't have the day we had hoped but it wasn't due to lack of effort. I was unable to mix at all due to being on the phone with business issues most of the day. Anyway, we got online orders #1734 out today and one that was a multiple order combined ahead of that which I work out with someone to save them shipping :) We didn't process any offline orders today but have several to get to tomorrow and will probably have several more by the end of the week.

I closed the store until Friday and I'll have it open before noon. Many of the 1st 200 orders upon return have been very large and it looks like the last 100 or so lighten up some so we should get them out this week and orders placed upon reopening Friday will begin shipping Monday.

Orders through #1764 were mailed today as were 3 offline orders which I can't think of off the top of my head as we had to jump out of order due to some information missing on a few which will mail tomorrow along with hopefully the remaining site orders :)

The store will reopen by noon tomorrow CST (Friday) and we'll give it another run at remaining open full time. IDK if this is growth or still a result of the vacation, we'll evaluate but I must say at this point 300 orders per week is probably more than we can handle and if it continues we will go back to set ordering times. A lot too depends on the order size which has been extremely large this week and up to 22 bottles with one order.

Site orders through #1791 went out today along with offline orders through # 2931 and that was everything ordered prior to the store reopening this morning. Well see how ordering goes over the weekend and make another attempt at staying open full time. It's really been hard to gauge how much of this is from vacation and how much is growth. We took in excess of 350 orders in the 8 days we've been back 3 of which we were closed.

The store is temporarily closed and we will have it order ready by Weds around noon. We are experiencing a few email issues mostly with sbcglobal as well as password and account information not being sent upon request. There is a lot that comes with all the systems we have in place and continuing to take orders does not allow time to deal with them.

We will also close the last few days of August for some website work and once I know the dates will announce them here. We will not process the amount of orders we normally do today due to having to deal with other KBV related issues but will get all orders out on time, thank you :)

Had 2 big orders and I assume a reseller that orders because it comes from another company and is close to 20 bottles every week or so through the site. We're only through orders 1806 on the site and 2937 offline but mixing several orders tonight to get us back on track and as earlier mentioned we'll stay on time. Looking ahead I don't see any huge orders so we should put up good #s from here on :)

Online orders through 1875 are out as is 1883 taking a guess by address it was GIMike? We also processed a few offline orders to which you should have received a tracking email and I'll have to update that later. We are still a few shy of completing orders placed through Monday and since the store was closed offline orders built and we have some that need processed so orders placed upon reopening today will BEGIN shipping tomorrow but IDK how many we will get done. We took 26 orders in the 1st 3 hours so there is a wait time building. All orders are processed in the order received.

Due to the volume of ordering we were forced to close the store until tomorrow evening at 8 Eastern. We apologize and continue to look into ways to meet demand. We also notice inventory levels were low on a lot of flavors and need time to inventory our flavorings and restock the store :)

Site orders through 1936 went out today as did offline orders through 2961 which completes those. I spent the day working on web related issues so we didn't complete orders placed through yesterday and those remaining will ship Monday.

I am going to open the site and take orders for those that need to order but we will be forced to close for possibly up to a week for some much needed site upgrades. If you experiencing log in problems please try creating a new account with another email address. New security from some ISPs is blocking some confirmation and shipping emails that we need to get to the bottom of. I will create a sticky thread for reports but upon the upgrades all these isolated incidents should be corrected, some already are.

All things considered we had an average Monday. I turn down multiple requests from stores to carry KBV weekly to cater to customers but we are now receiving orders from companies through the site at retail and ran into one such order today as well as another large member order. We managed to get all the orders placed prior to reopening done as well as get some of the ones placed Friday and processed site orders through 1958 out along with a few offline orders which aren't in front of me ATM but if you got a shipping email from an offline order you were dropped off today. We only have as of now 3 offline orders mixed in with the remaining site orders and will stay within the turn around time :)

The web work is slow coming and I'm scheduling some medical tests/procedures this week which have been neglected, nothing major that will effect operations going forward but trying to get everything out of the way at once. As mentioned we may take a few orders mid week but won't know until then. Thank you for your patience and support.

Showing our age here went right through mine Missy's and Tara's birth years, that wasn't so bad until we hit our oldest's birth year :p Meant we made it through a few orders :) Site orders through 1994 are mailed as are the offline ones that people got tracking on. I'll get those #s back on track tomorrow mostly for our own internal purposes and because with the site being down they are piling up! :)

Well I closed the store at 2000 and that is shipped. It was close to what we could do and stay on schedule and was a near record order which forced our hand with the store :) We also mailed offline orders through 2992, we're 8 orders shy of 5000 total since KBV inception :) We are not done revamping things and I have tests scheduled for the end of the week so we will ONLY take offline orders for a few more days. I will outline how we do that for those unaware and start a sticky topic on it tonight.

Store is closed and will open again at noon fully stocked. I am 100% lost on offline orders but if you were invoiced you shipped and I have a few invoices to send yet to mix in with the remaining orders from people who contacted me prior to opening.

We made it through online orders 2027 and with a few good days should be able to finish out early Friday and open earlier than expected and finish any not yet invoiced offline orders :) I'm having serious connection problems with ECF so I may not get to all PMs until morning, and I hope this goes through <fingers crossed>

Sorry for the lack of update yesterday, I will update at the end of today. AT THIS POINT unless I have already spoken with you through email or PM we cannot take anymore offline orders this week. It's going to take everything we can do to stay on schedule and Saturday may be required to get the recent offline invoices sent but all site placed orders will go out by tomorrow :) Also if your order was listed as shipped here and you didn't receive a shipping confirmation email please PM me, I haven't had any bouncing back but want to be sure that is corrected, thanks.

Alright, we went more off volume than actual order #s in making our decision on when to close this week and looks like we erred on the side of caution with my status still somewhat in limbo. We processed site orders through 2087 which was all of them, if you had an order from 2000-2087 and didn't receive a shipping email please email or PM me so I know if the upgrade corrected the isolated issues or not.

I will spend the morning inventorying and getting the store ready by noon and we have 20 or so offline orders to fill so anything placed tomorrow will begin shipping Monday. All combined we took right around 125 orders and Tara was out one day sick and I really wasn't involved in mixing much at all this week and spent close to 20 hours with PMs and emails. I feel we can gradually start upping the #s to get back to where we were hopefully soon:)

For now though please plan on the store being open on Tuesdays and Fridays and we'll take around 3 days worth of orders before closing in between which usually ranges 24-48 hours ordering time. I feel like if we do this a few weeks we'll gradually get back to being open full time like we were prior to the vacation and medical set backs. As always we appreciate everyone's support :)

All offline orders that were paid for were sent today. If you have an invoice and would like it still I will need payment prior to Monday or we'll be forced to focus on the site orders. We've averaged over 10 orders an hour since opening, it's finally slowing a bit but this may only be a 24 hour opening if this rate continues! We'll also stay with the plan of reopening on Tuesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread