KBV "Rice Krispity Treat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
"Omg" is all I have to say. I'm out of my mind with KBV right now. They are by far the best eliquid vendor I have ordered from yet. I saw a review on the forum about them and decided to try....this was the best vaping decision I ever made!! As for the rice krispity, the amazing part of this flavor is the complexity. Great vapor, ok TH (only 12mg), but the flavor...omg. You get this good marshmallowy flavor on the exhale, but just sit there and wait for it. Because about 2 seconds after the exhale all of a sudden you get this insane perfectly blended rice crispy treat flavor. It's crazy how all of a sudden it hits you a couple sec after you exhale but it is insanely tasty. Not an overpowering flavor, just......perfect. I will be getting video reviews up of the flavors I ordered from them. I got choc cov pretzel, rice crispy, fiddle faddle and candy bar. And each one is better then the other!!!!! Two thumbs up for this liquid and KBV!!! Just an FYI incase everyone doesn't know I'm talking about kickbassbvapor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread