KBV - Tootsie Rolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
I wrote a review of this e-liquid earlier, but I must have put it into the wrong section. ejoker will tell you that I do that sometimes. :p

Let's talk about flavors which purport to taste like a very recognizable flavor.

Tootsie Roll candy tastes like no other. Maybe it's the very slight hint of orange (you can't taste it as a separate flavor) that makes the chocolate-caramel stand out. Who knows? I love Tootsie Rolls, so I had very, very high expectations when I ordered a 30 ml. bottle of their Tootsie Rolly from Kick Bass Vapor.

I grade everything like an old-fashioned report card.

Resemblance to original flavor = A+

Throat hit = C+ (I prefer a brew heavier in VG for candy/sweet flavors and fairly low - 18 mg. nicotine) This isn't a heavy hitter TH wise. It's very, very smooth.

Aroma = A+ If I were to open the Tootsie Roll candy and then vape the Tootsie Rolly, anyone in a blind smell test would not be able to tell the difference. It's that good.

Vapor Production = B+ Again, I prefer at least 20% VG. The vapor production isn't as much as a pure VG juice,but it's plenty.

Overall = A solid grade of A.

How I vape: Ego, 3.7 volts (+/-), Cisco atomizer, cone, drip tip.

If you love Tootsie Rolls, order a jug of this stuff from Bob and Missy at KBV. They have a website, but it's very new and not yet ready to accept online orders as of the time of this writing. You can check out Kick Bass Vapor in the Suppliers forum. Do it. This candy vape is the single best candy flavor I've tried in three months of vaping. Not long, I know. I do know however, what I like, and I like this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread