KBV Welcome - New to KBV? Stop in & say Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been too busy to stop in and welcome all the new peeps :( Make yourself at home here at Lake Fishigan US of A! Maybe for labor day weekend we can FINALLY get the VG wrestling matches going (white tees of course ;-)) and schedule some other events to welcome everyone :)

bliss56

Jan 29, 2011
w. mass
Hi KBV,
I've been hearing very good things about your juices but each time I visit your site and want to order a juice, there is not a button showing to click to add a juice to my cart. I've tried for a month thinking your store might be down and I've sent messages to you from your site asking why I might be experiencing this problem but I don't hear back. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? I would love to order a couple of your juices next week. I'd appreciate any input from you.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Had some bad luck catching them open LOL. Unfortunately, KBV is growing rapidly, and they are in the middle of updating the website and changing servers. No guarantees, but they are looking to have the site back up about the first.

They are worth the wait. What kind of joose flavors do you usually vape?

EDIT: I do not work for or with KBV. I am just a customer like you who stays online and reads too much LOL.

Hi KBV,
I've been hearing very good things about your juices but each time I visit your site and want to order a juice, there is not a button showing to click to add a juice to my cart. I've tried for a month thinking your store might be down and I've sent messages to you from your site asking why I might be experiencing this problem but I don't hear back. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? I would love to order a couple of your juices next week. I'd appreciate any input from you.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Hey Guys,

I actually video reviewed some of your cartomizers when you still had them, a friend of mine sent them to me. I have been told about a billion times now to try your juices. I can't seem to purchase anything on the site, and people are telling me to message someone with what I want to order.

Do you guys ship to Canada? And what are the price rates for the juice sizes? Any idea when the site will be back up?

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Hey Guys,

I actually video reviewed some of your cartomizers when you still had them, a friend of mine sent them to me. I have been told about a billion times now to try your juices. I can't seem to purchase anything on the site, and people are telling me to message someone with what I want to order.

Do you guys ship to Canada? And what are the price rates for the juice sizes? Any idea when the site will be back up?

The site should be back up around the first. You could PM boB. Currently they do not ship to Canada.

MexiPina

Aug 25, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Tat's Takin' this back to page one:p There's a whole lota new faces out here:2cool: So come on, stop in and say
HI
:toast:

HOLA KBV FAMILY! :p

I found KBV while reading/watching various joose reviews on ECF/YouTube. I received my first - and only taste (til tmrw :laugh: THX TAT!) - of KBV with my 5v FoxyBoxMod (THX GODZILLA!), a 3ml sample of Warm Sugar Cookie.

It was very tasty, but I'm still not sure how I feel about bakery vapes just yet.. WSC was the first one I have ever tried and the quality/feel of the joose was incredible compared to other vendors that I've tried. I wouldn't say it was a favorite flavor of mine, but I'm sure there are tons of treasures among Da Jooses - just gotta find mine! :vapor:

I placed an order with another popular joose vendor last week.. I received my order on Tues and tried 5 of 6 flavors via dripping.. I hated them all. :confused: They had an alcoholy scent/taste - wasn't sure if it was my tastebuds or the joose and I wasn't about to wait around for steeping and see if that "fixed" the joose. So I posted it in the classifieds Wed night and mailed it off to another ECFer yesterday.

Which means... More KBV For Me!!! :D Yay!

Thanks everyone for making KBV a great place to call HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread