The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Keel Mountain Vapor ~ Greensound battery defective Defective or wrong product

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by charly1954, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. charly1954

charly1954 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Logan, Indiana
    Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
    Keel Mountain Vapor ~ Greensound battery defective​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Apr 9, 2019​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    The Ego II Greensound bat has a 1 yr warranty. I checked the authenticity code at Greensound site and it was a genuine GS Battery. After a few months the switch starting going haywire, it would shut down after depressing button 1-2 seconds. To turn back on sometimes I have to take the tank off to get it to turn on. This happen with all my tanks not just one. I had a Ego II prior to this one and it never did this, it lasted over a year before the switch died.

I emailed Keel Mountain Vapor 3 times and never did get a reply. I also emailed Greensound a few times and no reply.

It has a 1 yr warranty and both the supplier and manufactor did not honor the warranty. I'll never buy from either again.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.