Keep on .......***** up all my atties.. what am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babemomlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
So far I've gone through 2 3.0 ohm HH.357's. They stopped working and I had to turn them on my provari tighter and tighter till they stopped working altogether.
I then read the PSA in the provari forum about the high provari center post... whoops looks like I'll have to ship them in.

Same exact thing happened to a cisco 306 that I had. Wouldn't work kept on having to crank it to have it work.

Next came a io6 from iken, what happened was I tried taking the drip tip off and the whole thing just dissembled. I could see the internals and just figure it broke.

I'm going to send in all the cisco stuff to see if they can look at it but in the meantime... what can I do different?

I get the surge tank in the mail today so hopefully that will help a little bit, not so much tinkering and twisting for when I have to drip, just a simple squeeze.

I'm not too sure... we'll see.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I had a similar problem with two HH.357s, in this thread right near this one http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-issues/324702-86d-2-hh-357s-21-days.html. I had one of them where if I tightened it a little it would fire again, but eventually crapped out. One thing I can say, which you probably already know but I have seen so many people do it, is do not crank them down tight on your mod. Any atty/carto/whatever only needs to make good contact with the post.... I had to stop the kid at juicy vapor.... I let him try my provari w/ HH.357, took off the atty, and when screwing it down it made contact and then he started like really cranking down! I'm like dude WTF are you doing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread