Keep your smoking clean with E-Cigarette - CNET News

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
The first comment to that CNET article was written by an idiot! Obviously the guy has never smelled the vapor from an e-cig, why??? because you really don't smell an e-cig! Just another proven idiot that thinks they know it all! I am sure this one must have been dropped at birth!

FYI...This was the first comment...
by MadLyb February 17, 2009 12:27 PM PST
I have a guy I work with that has tried these solutions and they smell worse than actual smoke.

Nasty and expensive.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I just hate seeing any reference or open invitation to the haters to come to our beloved forum.

I enjoy this place "a lot" and will surely move on if it turns into a pissing contest with the anti's.

This is my "home", where I come to meet many freindly faces and have shared discussions with those who are sincerely inquiring about the devices, their shortcomings, and their ravings.

I really hope this isn't about to change, because SJ, you don't have a moderator base large enough to manage and play against these lunatics.

VapeOn,
Greg

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
FYI...This was the first comment...
by MadLyb February 17, 2009 12:27 PM PST
I have a guy I work with that has tried these solutions and they smell worse than actual smoke.
Nasty and expensive.

I have been wondering what the objection will be with e-cigs, I can't think of one - the smell though, is that the best they can do?

As far as I can tell they either don't smell or smell rather nice, much better that some perfumes/aftershaves that certain people insist on marinading themselves in.

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
I put a nice little response to the Safe Cig guy's little commercial. For some reason, that guy just makes me want to start another flame war!!!
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif
AR15firing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread