Keeping it in the family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
So a few days ago I built my Odin with a single coil and put it in my wife's hands. She didn't love it, so I tried an RM2 and she liked that much better. She used it for a few days... When this happened. :)

Terri Red Reo.jpg

Now if I only knew how to rotate the pic! Anyone able to help with that??

A new Reonaut has been born!! She's loving her Metallic Red Grand with a cyclone.

Thanks,
Geo

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks all! The cyclone came with the package...so I decided to build it for her. We are definitely going to hold on to the RM2 though... Just so she has a different atty to use.
my wife i definitely a "hands off" vaper. Like, she hands off her device to me and says "this is burny, this is empty, this no workie"

So, I am just as happy for her to have a Reo as she is... LESS WORK FOR ME!
Now, what am I going to do with all these kayfuns, Russians, and a dna 30 mod??? lol

thanks!
Geo

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Thanks all! The cyclone came with the package...so I decided to build it for her. We are definitely going to hold on to the RM2 though... Just so she has a different atty to use.
my wife i definitely a "hands off" vaper. Like, she hands off her device to me and says "this is burny, this is empty, this no workie"

Now, what am I going to do with all these kayfuns, Russians, and a dna 30 mod??? lol

thanks!
Geo

Sell them to fund another ofc...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Nice work GEO :) my old mom alternates between a cyclone and RM2 :)

you did not just call yur mama old!! Shame on you!! lol I don't care if she's 98....ya just don't call yur mama old!! lol (totally messin with ya....but don't do it again! ) lol

thanks!
Geo

Great pic!! Beautiful Reo.......I got one just like that! Really glad she's lovin it and glad you got less work to mess with. and jup......classie all that other stuff to the poor unfortunate souls that haven't found Reo bliss yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread