Kensai RTA Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack H

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
Kunming, China
couldn’t find anything in US

I found 5 pieces on eBay but they come from China??
THanks, but those 5 pieces are the 2ml glass. I do live in China, also the USA. Right now in the USA.
Getting Chinese vape stuff living in China is harder than getting it in the USA. So I buy my things when I am in the USA.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
HoosiereCig.com usually has them, but they're out of stock right now. You might give them a call and see when they expect more.

Vandy Vape Kensei 24 RTA 4ml Replacement Glass

Also MyVPro.com sells a variety of the authentic Vandy Vape replacement tanks for many of the their RTA (2mL glass, 2mL Ultem, 4mL Pyrex, 4mL bubble glass). They are also currently out of stock on the 4mL Bubble Glass tank for the Kensei RTA. But...they do have the 4mL bubble glass tank in stock for the Mesh RTA. If I were you, I'd call them and ask if those will also fit the Kensei...since they're both VandyVape and are both 24mm tanks. If they won't fit...maybe they can tell you when they'll have them for the Kensei back in stock. They guys at MyVPro.com are very helpful.

Vandy Vape Authentic Replacement Glass Tube - Just choose which tank you want from the dropdown box.

By the way, if you're in need of another little replacement bag of parts for your Kensei...they also carry those for many VV RTA, too. I bought several just a week or so ago from them, and got them quickly.

Last edited:

Jack H

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
Kunming, China
@Jack H - There's a Vandy Vape USA? The last I checked the Vandy Vape website...it only showed MyVPro.com as their US authorized supplier. What's the URL for Vandy Vape USA? I just tried it with a .com after it, and there was no website found, so it must be a different URL.
It's vandyvapeusa.com

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It's vandyvapeusa.com

There is nothing in a Google search for that website.

When I type it in the URL and try to go there, this is the result every single time:

"Server not found

Firefox can’t find the server at www.vandyvapeusa.com"

All I've found in a thorough search is an email address for service@vandyvapeusa.com if you have problems with some of their products.

Please provide a working link here...to the VandyVapeUSA.com website.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@puffon - MyVPro.com carries a lot of Vandy Vape, Geek Vape, etc. replacement parts for them. They're the place I found the Vandy Vape Accessory Bags, replacement glass, Ultem tank section, etc. for the Berserkers and many others.

But...as far as replacement glass, they're much more expensive than the authentic ones are on FT! At MVP, they're $5.99 EACH. At FT, they're just $7 and change for a 5 pack!

• Agree
Reactions: puffon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread